The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Yup, it's an ear infection.
New prescription ear drops - Ciprodex.

Should be good to go for Saturday. The doctor also suggested taking Advil Cold & Sinus the day before and day of, flying.

Advil Cold & Sinus is now sold only through the pharmacy here now, thanks Meth manufacturers. :facepalm: Price then doubled. Still over the counter but recorded purchases and limits per address.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I have all weather tires and 4x4
My winter tires are specifically for ice/snow.
I'm one of those suckers who buys into the theory that "all seasons" really means three seasons.

With the amount I drive, I like the peace of mind that having top notch tires provides.
If it's a scam, it's a scam. Irrespective, I find a huge difference. Placebo affect?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Advil Cold & Sinus is now sold only through the pharmacy here now, thanks Meth manufacturers. :facepalm: Price then doubled. Still over the counter but recorded purchases and limits per address.
No limits here. I am going to buy 2 x 72 packs @ Costco tomorrow, in anticipation of the upcoming cold season.

On another note, I got my flu shot on Saturday.
Again, I know some folks are pro, and others con.

Despite working in sales, with folks who are often newly immigrated, I have not had the flu in the 15 or so years that the gov't has been offering free shots.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
My winter tires are specifically for ice/snow.
I'm one of those suckers who buys into the theory that "all seasons" really means three seasons.

With the amount I drive, I like the peace of mind that having top notch tires provides.
If it's a scam, it's a scam. Irrespective, I find a huge difference. Placebo affect?

I don't think it's a scam, but then again, I know practically nothing about cars! ;) However, my hunch tells me that they do provide some additional traction for you, and that is worth your peace of mind. You live in a high snowfall area; I think it makes sense to buy snow tires.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

In my area, I can't say that they've raised the prices, but it is inconvenient now how many items they've had to move to the actual pharmacy. It also creates even more work for the pharmacists, who are overworked to begin with. Some years ago, they actually locked up baby formula; parents with infants had to go and find someone in the store to open the lock. Land of the insane . . .

MOXOMUMD

Perchance to dream?

Funnily enough, I have been aware of having had multiple dreams in the past three days; after weeks and weeks of no dreams.
My sleep is often broken into such small segments that I never really have the chance to enter into dream-inducing REM sleep.
Perhaps it's the realization thatyou are reclaiming part of your house to do with what you want?

DVCPluto

I don't let it keep me down. :geek: There are days I'm ready to sit in the park and feed the squirrels but I know I'd never make it. :joyfull: Other days I go nonstop.

THIS is an amazing attitude! And so hard to get to... I don't have arthritis, but deal with chron pain. I think I love the world so much because it is so immersive that it takes me away from reality for a bit. Going for another diagnostic test this Thur - drs can't figure out what the real root of my pain is, but they are thinking outside of the box and I am greatful for that! Half the battle is staying positive, right? :)

MOXOMUMD

THIS is an amazing attitude! And so hard to get to... I don't have arthritis, but deal with chron pain. I think I love the world so much because it is so immersive that it takes me away from reality for a bit. Going for another diagnostic test this Thur - drs can't figure out what the real root of my pain is, but they are thinking outside of the box and I am greatful for that! Half the battle is staying positive, right? :)
Absolutely. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom