The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Thanks. Yep, it's been a rough week. He was supposed to come home today, but then got a fever again. He'll feel good one day and then the next, he has a set back. They gave him a walker because he's not strong enough to walk on his own, but they want him to practice with it at home, so now they are waiting until he doesn't have a fever. But all the IVs and such have been removed, so that's a good step.

Sympathy like.
As I am stil so far behind, I just now saw your post about Opa from the 19th, and jumped forward to see if there was an update.
So sorry to hear, but, so glad to hear about the good step.
Prayers for him and all of y'all.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
The scary part is, thanks to globalization.. its probable that only a few handful of supercenters/centralized factories manage almost all the food of some countries.

It has been happening here for decades already. Not really any different than the Comcasts of the world. The conglomerates keep eating up the smaller firms. If you look at our grocery store chains they might have 100's of stores and yet that is only one Brand of dozens the Mother Company owns.

Gabe1

back when the majority of the population used common sense? :hilarious:

Back in the day when companies had very little liability. It is still that way on Cruise Ships, very little liability at Sea, Maritime Rules. That is why only a couple Cruise Ships had Lifeguards. A couple years ago when the one boy almost died in a pool on a Disney Cruise Ship-it wasn't Maritime Rules cause the Ship had yet to leave port. Lifeguards now.

Gabe1

It's mostly when I'm laying in bed or wake up and she's not there to cuddle that I really miss her. During the day, I don't think about it.

I miss being kicked in the tummy or the small of my back by my 100 pound of happy dog while he was in deep dream. He got a great deal of exercise while sleeping, those legs were always running.

Gabe1

What???!!!! That would be a bunch of carp.

Yeah...I certainly hope this bright idea gets royally flushed. I you have the stupid idea of evicting Figment by gosh at least pick an IP that is adored by most. They could really use something for little guys. I'm going to gag if they flip one more thing into a Princess theme. I wish they'd do a Car's or Toy Character Meal.

Gabe1

The shopping inside Mexico was amazing. Back in the day, I had difficulty choosing what to bring home as a souvenir. The whole atmosphere in there was so festive--especially at night, for some reason. China was nice, but didn't hold my interest like Mexico. Japan was always a favorite of mine--so far, they haven't wrecked that one.

I find useful things, non-Disney things at both China and Japan. I know one year I came home with Chinese
il_fullxfull.333214649.jpg
Soup Spoons

A fish ceramic fish grater that I had always wanted from around here, about $35 here, $7 in Japan pavilion-so I bought two. Mine is blue though
P1020930.JPG

I've purchased lots of things in the WS over the years. I liked it cause not everything was Disney or Disney IP. Mexico I'm still collecting those ceramic skulls, fish, birds etc. but in the past I've bought some clothing items that were awesome and a very soft backpack.

Gabe1

My dh wants to go to RP next time we go to Orlando. getting the guys back to Disney may not be easy even more so now with VB open.

Royal is Pretty! I'd stay there. Planning Volcano for our next trip. Did you see they have 2 lazy rivers-one being a rapid? My kids watched the video and said they are glad they'd never have to guard that! Looks like so much fun.

Cesar R M

OK! You are allowed not to know already you live in Mexico! I give you a link. It maybe tough to be a bug but it is tough to be a woman too. It is a flash back to the 1940's only it is 2017.
Got your links, and I honestly been noticing these kind of laws everywhere in the bible belt area.
These groups really love the "good ol' days". Which are only "good" for a tiny percentage of the population.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom