The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Some companies are strange like that. I ordered something from Land's End. I got a notice yesterday that it had shipped (from the Milwaukee area) at about noon on my email. I got home from work about 3 hours later and it was on my doorstep. I guess Land's End was a little behind in their emails. :)
Known the feeling lol.
I remember ordering a package.. and It once was moved from Toronto to New York then to Dallas, then to Mexico City then to my town. a full weird circle on the opposite side of the country.

betty rose

We are beginning a purge phase too. I'm a minalmist but have lived here for 5 years and things have a way of accumulating. Or biggest problem is so many toys. I find those the hardest to figure out. And books...of course. I can't stand having all this stuff.
I hate "stuff", and I live with a person who loves stuff. I want him to rent a storage locker and visit his stuff weekly!:jawdrop::joyfull:

French Quarter

We bought one of those lights that lights the whole house, looks like snow flakes. One light and done!:D

Is it called the Elf Light? I just discovered that yesterday but I think it's pretty cool. If I had the
Have fun and get some good bargains!

We bought a few things after our arcade time but both got tired and decided to go back a different day. Neither of us are big shoppers. But it was fun.

Cesar R M

I loved Flintstones too, don't know about TopCat or MAFALDA.
Hanna Barbara's Top Cat:
top_cat.jpg

Mafalda:
v36.gif

French Quarter

I don't think I've ever had sausage stuffing, it seems strange to me. But I would try it (but not on Thanksgiving).

Does anyone do oyster stuffing? I never had it until a few years ago and I have never actually made it myself but it is one of the best things I have ever eaten. Every year, hubby and I go out for this candlelit Victorian Christmas dinner at the historic village nearby and it is a wonderful evening but honestly, I dream about the oyster stuffing and that's a large part of why I go back each year.

Cesar R M

Does anyone do oyster stuffing? I never had it until a few years ago and I have never actually made it myself but it is one of the best things I have ever eaten. Every year, hubby and I go out for this candlelit Victorian Christmas dinner at the historic village nearby and it is a wonderful evening but honestly, I dream about the oyster stuffing and that's a large part of why I go back each year.
no idea.. infact.. first time I've heard o_O

The Mom

Premium Member
Original Poster

Cesar R M

I think the top is a Tropical Kingbird, and the bottom might be Short- tailed hawk? I'm not even going to try to identify all of the beautiful birds in your earlier post. :) The one in the middle looks like some sort of vulture, because of the head.
turkey vulture.

heres other birds I caught.

Black Vulture:
DSC_2074_DxO.jpg

People said this is a Zone Tailed Hawk:
DSC_2069_DxO.jpg

I'm still wondering what the new hawk is.. its definitely different (different markings on wings)
DSC_2156_DxO.jpg

French Quarter

Some companies are strange like that. I ordered something from Land's End. I got a notice yesterday that it had shipped (from the Milwaukee area) at about noon on my email. I got home from work about 3 hours later and it was on my doorstep. I guess Land's End was a little behind in their emails. :)

This seems to always be true for us no matter who we order from but especially Amazon. They will say it will be here in a week and it's here in like 2 days using just the normal free shipping. I'm not complaining though.

French Quarter

I love sage, this would taste great! I also love celery and thyme, only a little in my stuffing. Sometimes I add a beaten egg. I don't know why but that is what Mom would do. So funny , how we carry on traditions. DD does everything from a box, it's fine with me, as I don't have to cook. She has never liked food or cooking. Her hubby makes traditional sweet potatoes, and green bean casserole. They smell so good, but it has milk so I only "smell". :D

The egg is a good idea. It binds everything together just a little bit better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom