Can anyone spot the hidden Mickey?
View attachment 120645

Hubby thought this was a fun sign.
View attachment 120646

View attachment 120647

View attachment 120648
This was interesting too.

View attachment 120649

Had to hop a bus back to the Swan, hubby forgot his Food and Wine passport and we wanted to get it stamped to get the free annual passholder port wine glass.
View attachment 120650

View attachment 120651

View attachment 120652

Hidden remy at the France area.
View attachment 120653

Vanilla and chocolate crème brulee and beef Bourguignon, both were very tasty.
View attachment 120656
Thank you for a great idea. I can listen to Ratatouille while I'm cooking today.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Patagonia: steak skewers and chimichuri, this was good. It ranks in the top 5 dishes of the trip. It was a little oily and very garlicy. I do like garlic so that wasn't a problem and the oil mixed in okay with the mash.
View attachment 120723

View attachment 120724

View attachment 120725

View attachment 120727 View attachment 120728

I just love this view in the Living with the Land, it is such a big reveal!
View attachment 120729

View attachment 120730

View attachment 120731

View attachment 120732

View attachment 120726
I just gained 20 pounds looking at all the food pics:eek:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
The other side of the road. ;)

:p I laughed over this, because it just took me back to my childhood, when my grandmother would have similar types of vague answers. She'd drive us around in her big old car, and she had no sense of direction (I inherited that trait by the way . . . :rolleyes:). Even as kids, we knew she had no idea where we were, and we'd ask her, "Grammie, where are we?" She'd say, "Oh, we're here." Our response would be, "But Grammie, where are we going?" Grammie: "There . . ." :hilarious:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@ajrwdwgirl , I'm really enjoying all your pictures, especially the food ones! :p The Polish food and the chocolate cake with Bailey's sauce, I'd say are my favorites of the group you shared yesterday. I also love all the festive merchandising displays in the various park shops. You really do have an "eye" for composition in many of your pictures, as I'm sure our other photographer expert, @Cesar R M , would agree!! :happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom