The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I'm going shopping tomorrow. :joyfull: I was so worried about my friends getting home I gave myself a headache. Their offices closed early to get people out, everyone is home safe.

Very glad to hear that your friends arrived safely home.

Tomorrow might not necessarily be the busiest day at the market, because the people who do a lot of cooking, for a big crowd of relatives and friends, usually would have finished their shopping two days ago. (Many people start cooking soups, or baking breads and pies from 1-3 days ahead of Thanksgiving, so they need all their supplies early enough.) Hence, it may not be too crowded at the market on Wednesday after all. :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Same here. Everyone has so many different views let's not ruin this thread (or get it closed) by creating some hurt feelings either way.

That being said, protestors have blocked the main exit ramp into Cleveland and my best friends (who work downtown) are just trying to get out. Sad.
Amen. My 17 year old niece trapped by protest alone in car. I'd like to understand the protesters goal. Every action should have a purpose, I'm grasping to comprehend the end goal in Cleveland.

donaldtoo

I haven't been posting much because my life is upside down but I've been thinking a lot about you guys and miss you all. Hopefully things settle down on my side and I can try to keep up with threads.

Happy turkey day, if I don't post again till afterwards :)

Oh dear. I was so very much hopin' things would be on the upswing for you by now.
Very much wishing things start to turn for the better for you, very soon.
Happy Thanksgiving to you, as well, and, keep swimming...! ;) :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom