The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
So I'm going to book my next WDW trip for May - June sometime this week! I got the itch again. I think this time we are going to stay at Sports with just the park hopper. We are not going to get a preferred room and I PLAN on not making many table service reservations because those get expensive. Yes I'm going to budget on this trip.
Congrats! have a magical trip and happy planning!

Figgy1

Premium Member
So I'm going to book my next WDW trip for May - June sometime this week! I got the itch again. I think this time we are going to stay at Sports with just the park hopper. We are not going to get a preferred room and I PLAN on not making many table service reservations because those get expensive. Yes I'm going to budget on this trip.
Seeing next year will be the last visit for my boys for quite a while we're going to book a few extra ADRs. No signatures as they are way out of my budget!

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Good morning @ MR FERRET, sorry that you still have no snow. Do you think a rain dance might help? Be glad to send some precipitation your way. ;) You'll have to turn down the thermostat!
Don't need a rain dance as we have had plenty of that this week.Tomorrow is forecast for heavy rain and thunder.Should make the wedding i am attending tomorrow fun :arghh:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom