The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MOXOMUMD

CFfiIMgUkAA3TGt.jpg

mousesteps
That looks delicious.

betty rose

Sympathy like! I hate leaving my dog when we go on vacation! We go to Disney and she goes to doggy camp. Sometimes I think they spoil her more than I do.
We spoiled our dogs, my last doggie.. ruptured a disc, just like mommy (me), ha... anyway she always slept around my legs (actually, I didn't straighten my legs out for years! :D As she was old I made hubby build a ramp so she could get into bed. Sounds awful, but she only had a few month's to live...due to lung cancer. We don't smoke, but we lived on an old land fill in Kansas. Check out what is under your land. Could be aliens, ha or something no one should have built houses over. And I kept wondering why all my neighbor's were dropping from cancer.:eek:

Last edited:

betty rose

betty rose

I don't... I was in So.Vietnam on my 21st birthday. Not a swell way to start ones adult life. Just chalked it up as a lost year. Hopefully I'll get an extra one at the end.

PS... Yours sounds a lot better. Happy Birthday!
Husband went through the lottery, back in 67. He was lucky, I'm sorry that you had to experience that horror . Bets

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom