The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

tcool

Did you check under the bed? I've heard vacuums like to hide there.

So wait, the vacuum broke and no one has vacuumed since?
Yes just a bunch of suitcases and a bunch of stuff that I didn't even know I owned under the bed and the occasional insect or reptilian.

We do the old fashioned way broom the house, feather dust the delicate items, beat the carpets. Sometimes we borrow the vacuum from my grandmother's.

StarWarsGirl

Yes just a bunch of suitcases and a bunch of stuff that I didn't even know I owned under the bed and the occasional insect or reptilian.

We do the old fashioned way broom the house, feather dust the delicate items, beat the carpets. Sometimes we borrow the vacuum from my grandmother's.
You should get a cat. They prevent such creatures from entering your house.

Seems like a vacuum might be easier and more effective, but alright...

StarWarsGirl

If ya'll put in one more spoiler!! I'm gonna...

do nothing because I like them too
For your troubles...
kitten21.jpg

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I would've gotten the vacuum out and used the wand to get it...

Or I would have knocked it down and let the cat kill it

Either one.
Seriously, have you people never heard of chairs and toilet paper?

You drag the chair over to the vicinity of the spider. You stand on the chair. You smoosh the spider in the toilet paper. You deposit toilet paper where it belongs. You flush. You announce loudly: Let that be a lesson to all the rest of you spiders.

Lather, rinse, repeat, as necessary.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
For your troubles...
kitten21.jpg

Yes!!! Made it to the pic! I feel special.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?

You drag the chair over to the vicinity of the spider. You stand on the chair. You smoosh the spider in the toilet paper. You deposit toilet paper where it belongs. You flush. You announce loudly: Let that be a lesson to all the rest of you spiders.

Best. Post. Ever.

StarWarsGirl

That would work, but even standing on a chair I can't quite reach the ceiling...

I just tried with my desk chair. On my tip toes I was about 1/2 an inch off. Yes, I am short.

FutureCEO

Too much effort

StarWarsGirl

I'm not allowed to own a pet that has fur.
On the bright side it saves electricity the down side is a vacuum is much faster, and I don't make the decisions
Problem solved
sphynx+cat+wallpapers+3.jpg

They're not hypoallergenic though
I have asthma and allergies. A vacuum with a filter is non negotiable in my house.
If you complain enough, sometimes it influences the decision making....
Respectful complaining that is.

FutureCEO

Must we post horrible pictures. We already post Halloween ones.

What's the first one? A rat dog. My aunt has a rat dog....wanted to kick it every time I saw it.

tcool

Problem solved
sphynx+cat+wallpapers+3.jpg

They're not hypoallergenic though
I have asthma and allergies. A vacuum with a filter is non negotiable in my house.
If you complain enough, sometimes it influences the decision making....
Respectful complaining that is.
That picture just reminded me that there's a stray cat without fur living near my house. Would that work?
complaining I haven't used that method yet...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom