The BEST feeling....

Which gives you the BEST feeling regarding your WDW trip?

• Receiving your vacation packet in the mail.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • The day has arrived to start your trip to WDW.

Votes: 28 20.0%
  • You first pass through the "Welcome to Walt Disney World Resort" gates.

Votes: 45 32.1%
  • Your first walk into the lobby of your resort.

Votes: 36 25.7%
  • Your first steps through the turnstiles of the first park you head out to.

Votes: 25 17.9%
  • The anticipation of the first ride you go on as you're moments from boarding.

Votes: 5 3.6%

• Total voters

Graham9

Not one specific answer for me, as it's the accumulation of a lot of things. But if I had to give one answer, it would be walking under the railroad arches at MK for the first day of the vacation and everything you have saved for, travelled a long way for, everything you have been expecting begins NOW.

scoobygirl39541

Packing the night before, waking up early for the flight, landing at mco, the DME bus... all highlights, BUT the moment I walk through the doors of AKL, I'm home :)

Fletch

"Your first steps through the turnstiles of the first park you head out to"

Walked in to the Magic Kingdom after a 15 year absence. Must admit I got chocked up. Maybe the first trip for my two daughters had something to do with it. Well I would like to think that...

75disney

Can I pick them all?

If not, my vote goes to walking into the resort for the first time. I stress the whole arrival day about getting out if the house of time, traffic on the way too the airport, airline delays, waiting too long for the MDE bus, traffic on Florida highway... Once I am at the hotel and I know my vacation is on track, I fully relax.

ZachS

As soon as we get off the plane at MCO. Something about that has always been what makes it feel like vacation is starting.

s&k'smom

There is nothing I like better than that first moment walking through the lobby knowing we have the week in front of us, blissful!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom