The BEST feeling....

Which gives you the BEST feeling regarding your WDW trip?

• Receiving your vacation packet in the mail.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • The day has arrived to start your trip to WDW.

Votes: 28 20.0%
  • You first pass through the "Welcome to Walt Disney World Resort" gates.

Votes: 45 32.1%
  • Your first walk into the lobby of your resort.

Votes: 36 25.7%
  • Your first steps through the turnstiles of the first park you head out to.

Votes: 25 17.9%
  • The anticipation of the first ride you go on as you're moments from boarding.

Votes: 5 3.6%

• Total voters

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
Which of the following options gives you the best feeling in regards to your WDW trip?

- Receiving your vacation packet in the mail.
- The day has arrived to start your trip to WDW.
- You first pass through the "Welcome to Walt Disney World Resort" gates.
- Your first walk into the lobby of your resort.
- Your first steps through the turnstiles of the first park you head out to.
- The anticipation of the first ride you go on as you're moments from boarding.

mergatroid

Your first steps through the turnstiles of the first park you head out to. That's probably mine, the sights, the sounds and the smells hit you and you know the magic has began :cool:

JIMINYCR

The first step into the first park. Finally the vacation really begins and all the hard work getting there is behind me. No work, no worries, no cares, until its time to leave.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
It's definitely RIGHT before I go on a ride! Especially if I'm with a friend! I try to start the day of with the best ride in the entire park so that they're smacked in the face with amazing Disney magic o-o

MikeTaylorSound

DW says it's getting on Disney's Magical Express (although, I must say I can't stand the new video). You don't have to worry about driving anymore.

I picked walking through the lobby of the resort, which means driving is also over, but you're on property under your feet. Getting settled in your room... it's time to rock!

Cmdr_Crimson

#1 has to be the day arriving...Because, when you arrive at MCO and see this greeting you! Your a mere few miles from Magic!
2573743694_7ff46b2c96.jpg

And my #2 has to be your first steps onto park property as you make your way to the front gate and faintly into the distance the music starts building up louder and louder as you get closer to the front gate....This one always get me excited...

Scott10

Passing under the Walt Disney World sign after 17 hours from Ohio!!! It really is nice getting that feeling that you have arrived in the place that allows you to completely forget about everything that was going on before heading south for the trip and not even thinking about it until arriving home.

DizneyPryncess

Walking into the resort has always been my favorite moment. It means my long drive from PA is over, and we made it! We never go to a park our first day, we spend that day at the resort & having a nice dinner somewhere. I always look forward to that day since it's the start of the trip.

4disneylovers

When I was a young girl we went about 13 years straight. Then when I became an adult we went in 1995 on our honeymoon then not again as a family until 2005 with our children. The magical express had been operating for 2 weeks before our trip so it was a nice change. I cried on the bus ride to the resort. Try explaining that to a 4 and 6 year old.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom