Thanks WDWMagic and community

MinnieM123

Premium Member
That was so pleasant and uplifting to watch. What a great job you did on that video. i'm so glad you posted that; it really gave me a lift here tonight. :)

JIMINYCR

Fabulous... love to see smiling happy kids loving the wonders of Disney. Thanks for posting and making my day brighter. That last shot of your dozing child is a great way to end it. Hope you get to take many many more trips back and watch them grow up in Disney. ;)

Magenta Panther

LIKE THIS A BILLION TIMES!!!!!

One of the BEST Disney vacation videos I have ever seen.

You ought to email it to Disney. I'm serious. What a lovely family, and what a well-put-together video. I bet Disney would love it! I sure do! It made me

happy.jpg

Baldy

What an amazing video. Thank you for posting it. It actually made me cry. There's nothing like Disney with young kids (and yours are especially cute).

Minnesota disney fan

Thank you for a wonderful video. Your children are precious. There is nothing like seeing Disney through the eyes of a child! They are adorable. Your video made me feel so much better, been going through a lot of stress before our Disney vacation in 2 weeks, and your video made my day:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom