Thanks again, Steve!

no2apprentice

Although I haven't been posting much lately (the crowd cheers!), I can't pass up the opportunity to say thank you. So...thank you.

What you do as a hobby, I wouldn't want to do if I got paid for it. Your patience is amazing, your tolerance is incredible, and your dedication almost saintly.

prberk

Original Poster
FanofDinsey1981 said:
I heart steve and wdwmagic.com. :)

it saves me from many potential hours of bordom here at work. :snore:

I want to work where you work! (I won't say how much time I spend on WDW Magic at work.... :lookaroun Obviously, I am always diligently working, and never play on the computer. :) .)

SteveUK

Just wanted to echo all the good stuff that has been said. I don't tend to post much, but despite being very quiet and having quite a low post count, I am always checking the boards and reading what others have to say. I check the boards at least three times a day.

Just wanted to mention that to show that it not only the select few that enjoy these boards, it is also us people with low post counts that can seem like they are not always around. What I am trying to say is, that I am sure more people get a lot of enjoyment here than many of us realise, and that is something to be very proud of.

FanofDinsey1981

prberk said:
I want to work where you work! (I won't say how much time I spend on WDW Magic at work.... :lookaroun Obviously, I am always diligently working, and never play on the computer. :) .)

haha! between june and the end of october, things are very slow for me around here. but between november and may.......YIKES. so you will see me drop off of the boards in about a month and a half.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom