Thanks again, Steve!

prberk

Original Poster
Steve, I know that I have said this before, but I just thought again about how much you have provided here for us, and mostly on your own. I know that some are able to help financially, and that others help with moderating every now and then, but I just have to say how much I appreciate this site.

Where else can I find so many others who know what I am talking about, if I talk about "imagineering" or "por favor, mentenganse alejado de las puertas"?!

You have created a true community here; and the occasional arguments and diversity of opinion only seem to underscore that fact for me here. Who fights more than family?!

So, I was just thinking that I hadn't said this lately. I thought I would now. Just so you know!! :)

Thanks again.

Paul

cherrynegra

Yes. Thank you Steve. Thank you so much for building this great site and giving so many different people from all corners of the world a place to play in......and sometimes fight in. :lookaroun

Thanks Steve!!! :wave:

prberk

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
Thanks Steve!

And thanks prberk for typing up what so many of us think.

You're welcome. I just felt like it was a good time to say it, because...

(1) It is TRUE, and

(2) He puts up with a lot for us, completely of his own will, and

(3) News around the world (the Gulf coast and Iraq and other places) has been particularly harsh lately, and

... sometimes you can just use a good word of encouragement.

Despite our "shenanigans," WDW Magic is a great little place to come to, and get away from our day-to-day lives... and sometimes to make a difference. Some of the friends I have met here have been uplifting to me in times when I needed it. (Like all the support I have had from many of you in rough times with my family this year -- which are getting better, by the way.) And other times, it has been good just to be silly and talk (and argue) about Disney stuff.

Either way, it's just something that I realize that I take for granted, sometimes... at least not today!! :)

Paul

MKCustodial

Even though he knows we all love him very much, it's always nice to actually hear it being said every now and then.

So thanks, Boss! :wave:

MouseMadness

I'm quite sure I've never partaken of "shenanigans" :lookaroun but thanks for putting up with those who do, Steve! :wave:

:lookaroun

(Okay, thanks for letting me get away with that one thing)

In seriousness.. thank you. :wave: I've had more laughs here than just about anywhere else lately, I think. :)

Nemo14

Thanks Steve for giving us the opportunity to share our love of all things Disney with fellow Disneyholics! I love this forum!

darthdarrel

prberk said:
Steve, I know that I have said this before, but I just thought again about how much you have provided here for us, and mostly on your own. I know that some are able to help financially, and that others help with moderating every now and then, but I just have to say how much I appreciate this site.

Where else can I find so many others who know what I am talking about, if I talk about "imagineering" or "por favor, mentenganse alejado de las puertas"?!

You have created a true community here; and the occasional arguments and diversity of opinion only seem to underscore that fact for me here. Who fights more than family?!

So, I was just thinking that I hadn't said this lately. I thought I would now. Just so you know!! :)

Thanks again.

Paul
Brown noser! :lol:

Actually I don't think I can say thank you enough!
Great site you have here! :sohappy: :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom