They could call it Tron 2 "Race for the Chevy"
No thanks!

Tron 2: The Great Chevy Chase
chevy chase GIF

Emalmc

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
just wanted to bring this back up as the site was accurate. I don't know if they post a lot of other inaccurate information as I don't follow them that closely, but this was accurate.
He does post inaccurate info at times. His income is the clicks, so, like many other vloggers, he's desperate for content and reports everything 'he hears,' even if it's from unreliable sources or people that make suppositions without any basis for accuracy.

His "late July" was based on frontline CMs working TT. That's the kind of news just about anyone can share (and often do). Front line CMs do indeed sometimes get a heads-up with info regarding the attraction they work at. But... this isn't deep insider information.

And his CM sources were still off by over a month.

In the Parks
No
He does post inaccurate info at times. His income is the clicks, so, like many other vloggers, he's desperate for content and reports everything 'he hears,' even if it's from unreliable sources or people that make suppositions without any basis for accuracy.

His "late July" was based on frontline CMs working TT. That's the kind of news just about anyone can share (and often do). Front line CMs do indeed sometimes get a heads-up with info regarding the attraction they work at. But... this isn't deep insider information.

And his CM sources were still off by over a month.
Yeah and some people here thought TRON would be open by December 2022. Lots of people are wrong all the time.

Dr.GrantSeeker

Not sure if this has been mentioned or if there are any rumors but is there a plan for the post-show areas? I assume Chevy will still showcase their cars, but the area is pretty large and would love to see something of substance in the post-show areas.

splah

I hope they remove the anti lock brake swerve section. Rode last week and could have done without the spinal realignment

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom