Team Mist: Season 14, Project One brainstorming thread

Snoopy

I guess the question is are we all set in regards to the project? Are there any parts that have not been handed in yet?

TrevorA

In the Parks
Yes
I think that Trevor said that he was working on it

@TrevorA are you still getting everything ready for posting?

Yep, just needed the go-ahead from enough people here to be ready to post it. I'm going to hyperlink in the main hub thread to the projects as they've been posted here in the brainstorm thread. Everybody make any edits that you need to ensure that your work looks the way you want it to here.

---TrevorA

Snoopy

Just removed the commentary bits from my attractions and slightly edited the Wallace and Gromit ride to credit the exterior rendering and rename the land to Cartoon Planet.

TrevorA

In the Parks
Yes
ADVENTURE THRU INNER MORTY

ramsignedmailer.jpg

You gon gets all microscopic and explore the hormonal superhighways of a pubescent earth boy, broh. Don’t even trip tho, because Rick don got your back the whole way, broh. But if you ridin that wheelchair you gon have to transfer, broh.

Welcome to Swim City!

The Queue

PBTStars_12_60_N06R2.jpg

Guests enter through a “Monsanto Hall of Chemistry”-type building which holds the Interdimensional Museum of Science and Industry. Inside one can find interactive exhibits, such as the popular virtual reality game Roy, where you a live complete life in realtime as Roy, a carpet salesman:

Also available for demonstration is an exhibit on portal gun technology:

tumblr_n1blyfhvTY1qfbz1so1_500.gif

[WARNING] - most of the display portals will deposit you into horrifying parallel dimensions where you will be eaten or sat upon. Probably.

qt3i7Kj.jpg

[Please enter portals at your own risk.]

Televisions around the museum floor broadcast channels from every dimension in the multiverse. Finally, everyone can learn how the ubiquitous household item the Plumbus gets made:

At the rear-center of the museum atrium hangs a large marquee welcoming guests to a testing demonstrations of the Morty Microscope, a device used to shrink sentient beings into microscopic vessels which will be transported through a tour of the human body. Morty Smith, a resident of Earth, has reluctantly volunteered to expose his boyish body parts to masses of intergalactic tourists that have come to visit the IMSI.

tumblr_n45cr8dmj61ty0km0o7_1280.png

The Ride

microscope.jpg

5acdce0901daf74fe3af89d76380c0e3.jpg

Guests board their Atommobiles and an automated voice tells them to prepare to be miniaturized by Scientist Rick Sanchez, the owner and operator of the Morty Microscope. As they enter the microscope, riders can see on a giant television screen the body they are about to enter:

c09.gif

While the guests get smaller and smaller, Rick’s voice begins eminating from the speaker installed onboard, and acts as a disinterested voiceover-tour-guide (who has clearly been drinking) for all interdimensional travelers who are making the voyage inside of Morty. As riders pass through the carbon cells of their human host, Rick speaks at length about the expendability of his human testing subjects. Rick reminds you that at the conclusion of your tour you will be able to purchase a multitude of Morty-related souvenirs.

monsantoatis3.jpg

At the end of the body tour, an automated voice inside your Atommobile advises you to prepare for magnification in three seconds. At the one-second mark, the magnification process is manually overrided. Rick’s voice returns and he explains how he is diverting you out of Morty’s body through his b u t t h o l e while maintaining your microscopic size. The ride vehicles accelerate rapidly as a hurricane-sized fart overwhelms your senses. Immediately as the vehicles escape the darkness, guests are deposited in an unloading area, where Rick’s voice can be heard again. Rick has deposited all guests into a microverse that is aesthetically identical to the universe they came from, but exists in a space the size of a car battery:

latest

All travelers will now live the rest of their lives inside of this microverse, where everything they do will be generating electrical energy used to power Rick’s spaceship. Rick thanks the exiting riders for their lifetime of servitude and asks them to smile for the on-ride photo.

giphy.gif

Thus the ride concludes.

giphy.gif

---TrevorA

TrevorA

In the Parks
Yes
Sorry, team, my project ended up being very picture-heavy and I just lost all my pictures. Ready to go now.

---TrevorA

JokersWild

Totally fine. Looks great from what I've seen. Will read the rest when I get home.

Let's post this . Great job everyone. See you next project.

TrevorA

In the Parks
Yes
Hey gang I"m having trouble linking to specific posts. It will only let me do my own. I posted the post I just have to edit it right. Help!

---TrevorA

spacemt354

Chili's
Hey gang I"m having trouble linking to specific posts. It will only let me do my own. I posted the post I just have to edit it right. Help!

---TrevorA
There should be a number in the bottom right corner(this post will be number #156) -- if you click on that it should give you the specific hyperlink for each post.

TrevorA

In the Parks
Yes
Never mind, I got it.

translation: I GOT ALL THE LINKS ADDED WITH LITERALLY SECONDS TO SPARE GO TEAM MIST

---TrevorA

EDIT: also go other teams, or whatever

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom