TAFI Town Hall

TheOriginalTiki

Just wanted to state for the record that I was the first one to come up with the idea of SYWTBAI moving to 2016. It's definitely a two way street in terms of gratitude because me coming over to this community allowed my Youtube channel a good deal of promotion and new collaborators such as England and Sam that have brought a much needed energy to what I'm personally trying to do with the SYWTBAI brand at the moment...which is entirely revolved around the channel right now.

Fitting it into 2015, while I very much appreciated the gesture of trying, was never really going to work out because too many plans were already set in place. I've got BIG things in store for Season 13 of SYWTBAI, and I'd far prefer a proper build up to a big "Headliner" event then trying to squeeze it in as a side contest or something. It's definitely the ideal option on all fronts.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Just wanted to state for the record that I was the first one to come up with the idea of SYWTBAI moving to 2016. It's definitely a two way street in terms of gratitude because me coming over to this community allowed my Youtube channel a good deal of promotion and new collaborators such as England and Sam that have brought a much needed energy to what I'm personally trying to do with the SYWTBAI brand at the moment...which is entirely revolved around the channel right now.

Fitting it into 2015, while I very much appreciated the gesture of trying, was never really going to work out because too many plans were already set in place. I've got BIG things in store for Season 13 of SYWTBAI, and I'd far prefer a proper build up to a big "Headliner" event then trying to squeeze it in as a side contest or something. It's definitely the ideal option on all fronts.
You, unlike Space, have been in those convos.

We just need to work out the schedule.

But, I can talk out of my too.

spacemt354

Chili's
Again, this shows what you do NOT know. Tiki has been very gracious this year, because he is a CONVERSATIONALIST. He knows we want to make a headline for him next year. His comments have to do with how SYWTBAI will fit into this years schedule (because we are struggling to find a spot, because, again, respect).

Not that he's giving up on hosting it.

Yeap. Theories are great. Toss them out all day (I mean that sincerely). That is the EXACT purpose of this thread. And, while I am dissecting your posts, please do not take that in any way to mean that I am attacking you or your ideas. Keep them coming!
Yes, I understand the nature of respect.

It sounded like you thought that because I didn't include SYWTBAI in the theoretical example, that I didn't respect them, which is not the case at all. I respect the heck out of Tiki and the rest of the community that came over here late last year. He's been very instrumental not only with all the podcasting videos that he has done for the community, but just being an all around good guy! We've had many conversations these last few weeks and I have nothing but respect for him.

;)

Because the core of the community doesn't "leave for the summer", nor do they "take summer break" to participate. The time frame is not the context, but the public input is. You, yourself, are the sort who would drop out, based on that comment, because of "external matters". And, while it happens to everyone (see my Elite Eight final post that never happened) that isn't the same as someone who hasn't even done a simple comp dictating what the community is and isn't.
Who says I'm going to "drop out?"

I've been a part of this site for while, and initially the imagineer forum. I was mostly a lurker just because back in 2012, there was really no order and a lot of chaos, so I mostly just stayed out of comps. But just because I didn't do one...don't assume I will just leave.

In fact, I'll say it now. @jdmdisney99 - July 5th...I'll be signing up for Season 3;)

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Yes, I understand the nature of respect.

No, you don't. Otherwise, you wouldn't rub so many people the wrong way.

It sounded like you thought that because I didn't include SYWTBAI in the theoretical example, that I didn't respect them, which is not the case at all. I respect the heck out of Tiki and the rest of the community that came over here late last year. He's been very instrumental not only with all the podcasting videos that he has done for the community, but just being an all around good guy! We've had many conversations these last few weeks and I have nothing but respect for him.

Right. He'll stay out of it, because he does that. But, it was specifically planned in, and you skipped it.

Exactly.

Who says I'm going to "drop out?"

Because, we've seen people do this over and over again. If you want to be influential, earn it.

I've been a part of this site for while, and initially the imagineer forum. I was mostly a lurker just because back in 2012, there was really no order and a lot of chaos, so I mostly just stayed out of comps. But just because I didn't do one...don't assume I will just leave.

There was no order from 2012? Hrm...

<checks my own join date, omg, it's one day after yours!>

Oh..wait, we BUILT A WHOLE COMMUNITY, and you, while you joined around the same time, did NOTHING to help us. Heck, you barely even posted. You didn't participate in ANY of the myriade of comps that happened since 2012...

What the heck were you doing?

Oh wait...I get it...you were "lurking"...right...do you have ANY IDEA WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT?

I think not.

I'll revert to the video I posted above.

So, color me skeptical.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Come on now, seriously?

I don't mind putting out a project, if you feel I have to "prove" myself, but I don't appreciate all the insults. I was just offering some input in the discussion. I don't know why you took it this direction.

Let's just stop now before anything else happens. Please?
Anything else means you vs me.

Lets do this!

Lets see YOUR creative brain at work.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
picgifs-community-018125.gif
Nice, your girlfriend.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
My point is...Space...

Lets see what you can do. I suspect nothing. I suspect you are talking because you are good at it, not because you can create anything.

Instead of talking.

JDM or TIKI can run this, they are fair individuals.

It's you VS me.

2 - 4 weeks, you pick.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom