TAFI Alliance Awards Official Nomination Thread

DinoInstitute

After the nominees have been drawn they will be evaluated and then the Alliance Awards Council will make the final vote. This council will be made from members that do not become nominees. This means that if you are nominated, but do not become a nominee, you will be on the council and get a chance to vote. If you are not nominated you will also be on this council. I will send the PM's to those members on December 22nd, (note that these will not be group messages, but individual ones)
Are you sure there will be enough voters? There seems to be a pretty wide range of nominations

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Best Park
Disney Unity @Voxel x 3
Disneyland Oasis @Vipraa x 1
Disneyland Park @RMichael21 x 2

Best Resort
Brazil Disneyland Team Air x 1
Disney Galaxy @jdmdisney99 x 2
Disney Oasis @Vipraa x 2
Disneyland Texas @RMichael21 x 1

Best Hotel

Disney's Fairytale Resort @Vipraa x 2
Sharpe Point Resort @jdmdisney99 x 1
Embassy Resort Team Sea x 1
Italian Resort @RMichael21 x 2

Best Attraction

Avengers Unite Team Air x 1
Voyage of Sinbad Team Sea x 1
Voyage through the Films Team Land x 1
Undecided / TBD - @Vipraa, @IDInstitute, @RMichael21

Best Land
Hyperion Avenue @WED99 x 1
Main Street USA Team Disney x 1
Middle Earth Team Air x 1
Tintin Team Land x 1
Northern Expedition @ctxak98 x 1
Undecided / TBD - @Vipraa

Best General Concept

Hyperion Avenue @WED99 x 1
The Wetch Team Sea x 1
Magic Class Team Sea x 1
Gyros Gizmos @Zweiland x 1
Dan & Don's Drive In @JokersWild x 1
Undecided / TBD - @RMichael21

Best Group Presentation
Stark Expo Team Air x 2
Middle Earth Team Air x 1
Celebration Class Team Land x 2
Winterland Team Land x 1

Best Individual Presentation

Hyperion Avenue @WED99 x 2
Whole New World @DisneyManOne x 1
Disneyland Oasis @Vipraa x 1
Bork de Bork @englanddg x 1
Undecided / TBD - @RMichael21

Best Art
Mt. Pele Team Fantasy x 1
General @MonorailRed x 1
Pirates Cove Team Sea x 1
Fireworks for Magic Class Team Sea x 1
Scandinavia Team Land x 1
RSR Transport @RadiatorSpringsRacer x 1

Best Team

Team Land x 3
Team Sea x 1
Team Air x 1
@RMichael21, @comics101, @Matt7187 x 1

Best Imagineer All-Around

@englanddg x 2
@jdmdisney99 x 2
@Zweiland x 1
@RMichael21 x 1

Best Artist

@MonorailRed x 5
@Zweiland x 1

Most Innovative Concept

Imagination @WED99 x 1
Disney Galaxy @jdmdisney99 x 5

Best Judge or Host

@Tip Top Club x 1
@jdmdisney99 x 5

Last edited:

englanddg

One Little Spark...
You know what would be useful (and if I wasn't competing right now and up to my eyeballs with stuff to do for tomorrow, I'd do it)...

A summary thread that lists the comps / threads eligible with direct links and names to projects as a stand alone thread. A "table of contents" if you will for people to nominate from without having to dig through a years worth of posts (or discussion in the comp threads...which, this is a perfect example why discussion should be kept out...yeah yeah, I know, pot calling kettle black...but, it's a good practice).

DinoInstitute

You know what would be useful (and if I wasn't competing right now and up to my eyeballs with stuff to do for tomorrow, I'd do it)...

A summary thread that lists the comps / threads eligible with direct links and names to projects as a stand alone thread. A "table of contents" if you will for people to nominate from without having to dig through a years worth of posts (or discussion in the comp threads...which, this is a perfect example why discussion should be kept out...yeah yeah, I know, pot calling kettle black...but, it's a good practice).
I was thinking about this too...There's just a lot of side conversation that took place before discussion threads:p
I don't have much to do, and Saturday night TV sucks, so I wouldn't mind taking a run at it:D

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I was thinking about this too...There's just a lot of side conversation that took place before discussion threads:p
I don't have much to do, and Saturday night TV sucks, so I wouldn't mind taking a run at it:D
Should be something one of the Conversationalists do during the course of the year for the next cycle, I think...

Much easier to do it during the course of the year then at years end, and private submissions (like Whole New World) are easy to miss going back through the year...

That way it's all there for new visitors and/or year end awards. Maybe even make it sticky, replacing it each year? I dunno...with comps going on all the time it wouldn't even need to be sticky, it would get bumped every week or two.

DinoInstitute

Should be something one of the Conversationalists do during the course of the year for the next cycle, I think...

Much easier to do it during the course of the year then at years end, and private submissions (like Whole New World) are easy to miss going back through the year...

That way it's all there for new visitors and/or year end awards. Maybe even make it sticky, replacing it each year? I dunno...with comps going on all the time it wouldn't even need to be sticky, it would get bumped every week or two.
Yeah, thats true. A nice Imagineering appendix:D

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I like it:D

I started working on it just now

Darn you, now my OCD is not going to let me sleep tonight until this is finished:p;)
Well, if you create it, you can always go back and edit it later...

Perhaps start by listing the main comps, then go back to the end of SA Season 1 and start from there.

I know jdm is including Season 1 for his nomination, but I'm guessing the general consensus is that Season 1 was the "end" of last year...as far as TAFI/ICS/ACS...

tcool

Best General Concept : Gyro's Gizmos by @Zweiland inAround the World in 30 Days Challenge 17
Best Group Presentation : Stark Expo by Team Air The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition Challenge 2
Yeah, "general" was you. I didn't know which one you were referring to, so I just put "general"...

You were not the only one though, iirc....
Here are my two generals. I don't remember who was the other general but I wasn't the only one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom