Summary of new character locations following the opening of Pete's Silly Sideshow

Cosmic Commando

Where was Goofy meeting in Adventureland?
5309863716_f795f3dbe2_z.jpg

themonkeyisthesultan

They're experimenting with a new Chip and Dale meet and Greet at Rafiki's Planet watch where, get this, the characters don't stand in a set spot and have a queue in front of them. Instead, they wander around the path between the train station and the building and greet people there. I'm not sure where they got a crazy idea like that. Who knows, if it works it may become permunant and spread to other low traffic areas of the parks.

asianway

They're experimenting with a new Chip and Dale meet and Greet at Rafiki's Planet watch where, get this, the characters don't stand in a set spot and have a queue in front of them. Instead, they wander around the path between the train station and the building and greet people there. I'm not sure where they got a crazy idea like that. Who knows, if it works it may become permunant and spread to other low traffic areas of the parks.
No reason they can't, what people forget is the chaos with roaming characters was before the character attendant position existed.

And, once you ween people off the unreasonable expectation of knocking meet n greets off a checklist commando style, you can save on overall labor costs and once again have "atmosphere entertainment"

asianway

I think the comments are more about supposedly we are getting a 'new' m&g but its more just a consolidation if existing stuff into a revamped location. Not really adding
I come up with an overall FTE "push" at MK, and if Beast is only available to dining guests, then you're down one.

Flip83

I was there for the opening of Petes Silly Sideshow. I asked, "So why isn't Pete here for Meet and Greet?". They said, wow we have been asked that a lot so far. Gee, ya think you're doing something wrong? lol. Why wouldn't you have Pete.. At Petes Slly Sideshow?! Makes no sense. Everyone knows who he is, so why not?

Other than that, it was a very cool meet and greet. Donald was very funny with the snakes. Family loved it. The whole circus area looks terrific!

tink27

im sorry if this question has already been asked but who is now in the town square theatre? seems abit odd to seperate minnie and mickey doesnt it or has mickey been moved aswell? again sorry if this has already been asked

kennygman

im sorry if this question has already been asked but who is now in the town square theatre? seems abit odd to seperate minnie and mickey doesnt it or has mickey been moved aswell? again sorry if this has already been asked
Mickey is alone on his side.

Princrsses on the other

BrightImagine

Piebald

No more Prince Naveen? :(

It feels like there is a general trend of removing male characters after a period of time. Why is that? It can't be because of lack of demand (example: Flynn.) Is it because of casting difficulty? I just don't see why the "princes" and Tarzan only get to come out for Halloween.

I have a feeling it is a casting difficulty.

joanna71985

It feels like there is a general trend of removing male characters after a period of time. Why is that? It can't be because of lack of demand (example: Flynn.) Is it because of casting difficulty? I just don't see why the "princes" and Tarzan only get to come out for Halloween.

He still comes out in the evening

kennygman

That list isn't correct.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I'm annoyed that they can't have Minnie at both locations at MK.
Not to mention the lack of Beast for M&G is offensive. Belle's line today was practically nothing compared to when Beast was there.

asianway

I'm annoyed that they can't have Minnie at both locations at MK.
Not to mention the lack of Beast for M&G is offensive. Belle's line today was practically nothing compared to when Beast was there.
Having Minnie in both places would eat even more of the budget and erode the character variety even more than it is.

And, she can't be in two places at once ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom