Strange hidden Mickeys

mitchk

Look a hidden Pooh:D

Attachments

• Copy of disney 034.jpg
    Copy of disney 034.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 34

Craig & Lisa

for a legitimate HM at the end of BTM just before you turn into the boarding area on the right side there is one made of three cogs, two little one's and one really big one after the geysers, can't miss it.

Laura

Premium Member
yensidtlaw1969 said:
I think thats one of those things where you're forcing a Mickey out of it. It took me a while to see it at first, but I think I get it.

Yensid "duh" tlaw1969

Omg that made me laugh so hard. I need sleep. :lol:

cuteazabutton74

That’s too funny, but on my first pregnancy when we did the last sonogram my son looked like a Mickey head. My family said that I was thinking of Mickey while I was having ______. Also, the other day I noticed that on Toy Story 2 there is a hidden Mickey. I thought it was funny since I never could find a hidden Mickey.

Cary

Connor002

cuteazabutton74 said:
That’s too funny, but on my first pregnancy when we did the last sonogram my son looked like a Mickey head. My family said that I was thinking of Mickey while I was having ______. Also, the other day I noticed that on Toy Story 2 there is a hidden Mickey. I thought it was funny since I never could find a hidden Mickey.

Cary

:lol: That was funny! :lol:

GoofyMom2

You guys just crack me up.... thanks for making my day! :lol:

My favorite HM is the tomatoes in Mickey's garden (and the faucet to the hose). Those always give me a chuckle.....

dandaman

Hmmm... weird Hidden Mickeys, you say?

Well, I find them every day. About 10 minutes ago, my 3 remaining dollar fries on my lunch plate formed a classic HM (2 ears smaller than head). :lookaroun This is one of those rare HM's that I don't arrange on purpose.

Wait, I just remembered: At some craft store in Windsor, there were rows of twig wreaths hanging above a door. There were 2 rows, 5 columns of them. At the far left, the only 2 areas to have smaller wreaths were the top of the left 2 columns (hanging above a medium-sized one). Purely coincidence, but it looks exactly like a HM.

Tom

Beta Return
cuteazabutton74 said:

Cary

I'm trying to figure out what the ______ is for. Should that have said "tea", or "a heart attack"? I never was good at logical deduction using context :lol:

Nevertheless...have you told your husband about this? Most guys get a tad bit jealous if you're thinking of "someone else" during that.....

ImagineAtl23

Well.........

I dont know, but i think one of the most extreme distances wdw had gone to put a hidden mickey somewhere, is in the hotel carpet....

cuteazabutton74

edwardtc said:
I'm trying to figure out what the ______ is for. Should that have said "tea", or "a heart attack"? I never was good at logical deduction using context :lol:

Nevertheless...have you told your husband about this? Most guys get a tad bit jealous if you're thinking of "someone else" during that.....

My husband does know and it was during s**. That's all I can say.

Cary

bluefaery

One morning about 3 weeks ago i was making toast. When my toast poped up i out it on my plate and it looked like a HM. I had a pic but I can't find it now.

chrissie

Captain Chaos

i have found hidden mickey's in WDW, but, now the question should be where are the most strange places to find a hidden hickey?? LOL...

ºOº

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom