Strange hidden Mickeys

DisneySam

Funny that you ask...I can't think of any in particular that I have found in WDW that are unusual, but I did see one in the parking lot of our local mall the other night. I am not kidding, I wish I had a camera with me so that I could post a picture.

Scooter

I found one in my order of onion rings yesterday.
I dumped them onto a paper plate when I got home..and voila...there it was... a hidden Mickey. :)

Laura

Premium Member
Mine are all along the lines of what everyone else is saying. I always find them at home, at the store, in my car, etc. I have Mickey on the brain!

Mystic

My riding coach has an appaloosa that has a set of spots on his butt that are in the shape of Mickey's head. :D

happytrees

Original Poster
Buzz Lightyear said:
Are we talking about hidden Mickeys at the resorts and parks or anywhere in the world???

Good Question! I first was thinking about on WDW property, but anywhere/time outside of WDW is great.

DisneyInMyVeins

my fiance has three moles behind his ear shaped like mickey...no kidding! they are a little spaced, but obvious...i'll get a pic soon!

PS thanks to every for their prayers for all of us hurricane katrina victims...i am still without electricity but i have it alot better than most....thanks again

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Scooter said:
I found one in my order of onion rings yesterday.
I dumped them onto a paper plate when I got home..and voila...there it was... a hidden Mickey. :)

:lol: Yeah, everyday when I get home, I pull all my change out of my pockets and put them on the top of my dresser. The next day I always find a HIDDEN MICKEY !! (insert Twilight Zone music here)

Theresonly1

DisneySam said:
Funny that you ask...I can't think of any in particular that I have found in WDW that are unusual, but I did see one in the parking lot of our local mall the other night. I am not kidding, I wish I had a camera with me so that I could post a picture.

That is too weird....I have also seen one in the parking lot of our mall, my co-workers thought I was crazy, until I showed it to them.

Tom

Beta Return
We saw a pretty lame one - but one nonetheless. We were at Hollywood and Vine and looked down at our table and the Sugar Container and salt and pepper shakers were making one. I guess you could find this one in almost any restaurant, but hey, I wanted to join in too!!!!

mitchk

There is a hidden mickey on the bed spread at all star sports

Attachments

• Copy of disney 032.jpg
    Copy of disney 032.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 45

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
llrain said:
found this one on the stairs to floor 2 of the polynesian
poly hidden mickey

I always wondered if anyone else had seen this one. On my trip in April I found it...first time I ever noticed it. There was this family behind us on the stairs as we noticed it...they had never heard of hidden Mickey's before and looked at us as though we were nuts when we told them they were all over property. They were very intrigued though and said they were definetly going to keep their eyes peeled for the rest of the day. Kinda felt good to be passing on my Disney knowledge to some Disney first timers and give them something new to do.
I find Mickeys all over the place at home though. I see them everywhere...I have Mickey on the brain!!! There is an oil spot in the street outside of my house that looks like Mickey.

EpcotGirl

I was sitting at my kitchen table when i noticed something funny in a bowl that was dirty with pasta sauce stains , a small Mickey was in there

yensidtlaw1969

A "Ghost" Host said:
Pssst, look at this one........
hiddenmickey.jpg
OOH! OOH! I KNOW, I KNOW, PICK ME!!!

He's over there, WAY on the right, nowhere near the odd blob behind the plant in the front left corner. Nope. totally opposite.

Yensid "I'm not even gonna use words anymore" tlaw1969.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom