Still don't like new board

Tigger#1

Original Poster
Was hoping that by now I could make this mobile site go away and see the top threads on the main page.
Not sure what problems people were having with the full site and 3G but it always worked fine for me.

Tigger#1

Original Poster
Like the old saying goes all good things come to an end
This was my favorite site on the web and I used to stop by several times every day.

Mr.Skunkape

What a shock somthing changes and a visitor is not happy. Just shows the website and WDW have the same problem, they can't keep every single person happy.

nepalostparks

Like the old saying goes all good things come to an end
This was my favorite site on the web and I used to stop by several times every day.

Nothing good came to an end. A long out-dated piece of software was replaced with a top of the line new system. Steve even made some changes to suit those who were unhappy with the bright white background within HOURS of the new site going live... something he certainly didn't have to do at all.

The mobile version of the site is designed to be as fast, streamlined, and use as little data as possible. It's designed with those principals in mind, since most users prefer it that way.

Unfortunately, there are always those few that view any change as bad. This is still the number one place to discuss Disney World, even if it visually looks different. Ultimately, if you can't deal with the changes in the FREE service that is provided for you, I guess you'll just have to stop visiting.

Hopefully you'll learn to adapt and keep visiting, but if not, best of luck finding a new place as good as this one.

Joshua&CalebDad

About the only thing I miss from the former version was seeing the latest forums on the Home Page. I could see what everyone was commenting on in just looking at the front page. Now it takes a couple of more mouse clicks and opening some additional tabs. It gives my fingers some much needed exercise.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Nothing good came to an end. A long out-dated piece of software was replaced with a top of the line new system. Steve even made some changes to suit those who were unhappy with the bright white background within HOURS of the new site going live... something he certainly didn't have to do at all.

The mobile version of the site is designed to be as fast, streamlined, and use as little data as possible. It's designed with those principals in mind, since most users prefer it that way.

Unfortunately, there are always those few that view any change as bad. This is still the number one place to discuss Disney World, even if it visually looks different. Ultimately, if you can't deal with the changes in the FREE service that is provided for you, I guess you'll just have to stop visiting.

Hopefully you'll learn to adapt and keep visiting, but if not, best of luck finding a new place as good as this one.

100% AGREED!!!!!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Was hoping that by now I could make this mobile site go away and see the top threads on the main page.
Not sure what problems people were having with the full site and 3G but it always worked fine for me.
The full site running on 3G is not practical for most users.

There will be an option soon to switch this to the full version for those that want it.

The top 5 threads will also be returning to the homepage of the main site soon.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!

There will be an option soon to switch this to the full version for those that want it.

Love the monile site for 3G but will be great to be able to switch when connected to wi fi :)

Tigger#1

Original Poster

Thank you very much this is what I wanted to hear.
As for all you other nice folks and your comments because I voiced my opinion thanks for nothing. Now go and find someone else to slam and kick around because you don't agree with them. I got the information I wanted from this thread so I'm done with it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom