Stars of television's "The Deadliest Catch" at the Magic Kingdom

wild01ride

Cool, I find myself watching re-runs of that show over and over again. :hammer:

Yeah - what is it about that show?!

I could watch it 24/7 and never get bored - yet, what are they doing? Throwing metal boxes into the water and pulling them out again...1 hour episode at a time!

:shrug:

brkgnews

Not really. Sig is sponsored by / endorser for Helly Hansen. HH is a Norwegian company that if I recall correctly has a lot of items for sale in the Norway shop. Seems like a reasonable tie in to me.
Bingo. I saw the double-H logo on the shirts in the photo and said, "so THAT 'splains it." :lol:

Chernabogfan

I don't know, getting paid to hang out at Disney world, whatever the capacity, seems like a pretty good gig to me. And I too can't get enough of that show. My wife & I were both on the edge of our seats when Phil Harris was dealing with Deep Vein Thrombosis and a pulmonary embolism. Same condition killed NBC's David Bloom on the spot. As if whipping around on the Bering Sea wasn't dangerous enough...

coasterphil

Just a heads up to anyone heading over there to see them, I was there today and the line was huge. It took me a little under an hour to make it through the line.

cptwife80

I'm sure if my DH and I were at the Norway Pavilion my DH would be begging to be a deck hand. I have to suffer listening to him say "I wanna go fishing again". Someday I'll just ship him up there to go fishing. :ROFLOL:

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Yeah - what is it about that show?!

I could watch it 24/7 and never get bored - yet, what are they doing? Throwing metal boxes into the water and pulling them out again...1 hour episode at a time!

:shrug:

:lol: I hear ya! I had a "what am I doing" moment when I bought all 3 seasons of DVDs! I could watch it over and over and not mind it at all!

I don't know, getting paid to hang out at Disney world, whatever the capacity, seems like a pretty good gig to me. And I too can't get enough of that show. My wife & I were both on the edge of our seats when Phil Harris was dealing with Deep Vein Thrombosis and a pulmonary embolism. Same condition killed NBC's David Bloom on the spot. As if whipping around on the Bering Sea wasn't dangerous enough...

Me too! That and I thought there was a serious emergency on the Wizard that same episode - I couldn't wait for Tuesday that week! And since they play the teasers about a million times, that made it even worse!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom