Star Wars Weekends 2014

danlb_2000

Premium Member
He looked good until he went on stage. Looked like Ahmad was helping him stay upright, and then he needed help to get to the railing to lean on towards the end. I wonder how his spirits are as of late.

I really wonder exactly what he will be doing in Episode VII.

PhotoDave219

He looked good until he went on stage. Looked like Ahmad was helping him stay upright, and then he needed help to get to the railing to lean on towards the end. I wonder how his spirits are as of late.

I wouldn't go that far. Seem to be in better shape than last year. He was walking better than the last video I saw.

Stophie

I have to say, that finale show was a nice little tribute to Star Wars and the characters themselves.

But there's one thing that has been bugging me for a while - where's Han Solo?

I noticed that he is never out for SWW and the only time I've seen him was during the Hoopla and the Indy/SW crossover stunt show for Last Tour to Endor back in 2010. Is there a reason why Han is missing? It just seems odd that they would have characters like Shaak Ti and Kit Fisto, but leave out a key member of the original trio.

DManRightHere

We are here now. It's massively tame crowds for a stars wars weekend!!

We are about to draw and then heading to get storm troopers steins and our darth vader cupcakes. :)

PhotoDave219

Yes, it is definitely filling up. We are in line for the 2nd time for darth mall looking for cupcakes and storm trooper steins as starring rolls ran out. Here is hoping.

The past 3 years the mornings were always slammed.

Well, Fireworks are keeping people longer. Open to close is brutal... hense why Im still at home.

I'm suggesting that people are showing up later. In the past, the big draw was in morning/afternoon. Now its afternoon/night.

lebeau

Back in the Feel the Force area for fireworks. They now have a few tall cloth covered tables to stand at, two snack tables covered with mini versions of the Vader and Yoda cupcakes and other goodies, and two bars set up with drinks in addition to soda and bottled water.

Seems more crowded, not sure if it's because of the extra gear in here now or if people didn't care about the parade and only showed up for the fireworks.
So was it worth the cash?

Any other details would be appreciated. My wife wants to know about the drinks.

PhotoDave219

@Furiated it was more crowded for fireworks.

Based on two days of observational data, crowd seems to be either coming first thing, staying until the afternoon & or coming in the afternoon & staying for fireworks.

Either way, this is now set up as a full day event, parade at 1130am & finale at 930 pm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom