Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Cesar R M

The fact that that guy makes that kind of money is what's wrong with society :banghead::banghead::banghead:

To each their own I suppose. I have favorite YouTubers. But to me they just put out more quality stuff than FB does.
as far I know, he doesnt earn that much anymore and was blocked for writing and saying pro nazi stuff on a video.
Not to mention that youtube themselves have started to do dirty tricks to dont make big name guys get as many hits as before (tons of big names complained that Youtube was now trying to reduce the number of hits and views famous youtubers were getting)

Cesar R M

I love watching the YouTube videos, especially when I can't be there myself. I agree that the whole 'look at me' videos annoy the crap out of me but some are legit very good at what they do.

Not to toot their horn, but @marni1971 makes some incredible Epcot videos that I tend to gravitate to in times of need. It's like the History channel, but without the crap.
And without aliens?
aliens.jpeg

Cesar R M

I'm wary of YouTubers like him who write deliberately click-bait-y titles stating a fact, then in their videos go "well, this might not actually be true...but wouldn't it be cool...etc." Guys like him clearly just cull rumors and info from other sites and then report on it like they discovered it for themselves.

Also, his accent doesn't bother me, but his shout-speaking does. We get it bro. Calm down.
There is a simple rule for click bait videos on youtube.. if it has a ton of capitals and exclamation marks.. its a clickbait video and most likely a fake video.

For example WOW SOCCER MATCH GERMANY VS PORTUGAL MUST WATCH NOW !!!

It will probably be a crappy FiFA 16 video simulating a game and having clickbait links (with monetary ads) to a fake stream site.

Cesar R M

It's a chiller plant.

SWL will have four new independent substations.
Speaking of energy, what power plant actually feeds Orlando and its parks?
I presume it should be pretty powerful to churn the energy on all those parks with a lot of infrastructure.

The SWL battle ride is about 2 acres, flight of passage is about 1 acre.
this comparison is in square? or volume? (2x2 or 2x2x2?) Because, isnt Avatar like 4 floor or more in height?

Dan Deesnee

So you are telling me... that a company notorious for change orders is unwilling to modify the walker design before the steel was even purchased? Mmmmmkay.

Well nobody has any connection to these new walkers. They aren't iconic, and aren't as recognizable. It's most definitely the right choice for them to use the classic walkers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom