Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Hatbox Ghostbuster

I'm wary of YouTubers like him who write deliberately click-bait-y titles stating a fact, then in their videos go "well, this might not actually be true...but wouldn't it be cool...etc." Guys like him clearly just cull rumors and info from other sites and then report on it like they discovered it for themselves.

Also, his accent doesn't bother me, but his shout-speaking does. We get it bro. Calm down.

Princess Leia

As of now the academy's future is unknown. It has to surely move to the new land but I've seen no indictation of this.

It was originally moving to the theatre when SWL was on Indy.
You might be able to address this (idk if details have been discussed yet)- since SWL will be set during or after the sequel trilogy, will Vader be taken out of Jedi Academy, and Kylo Ren put in as a replacement? Or maybe a different Sith?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You might be able to address this (idk if details have been discussed yet)- since SWL will be set during or after the sequel trilogy, will Vader be taken out of Jedi Academy, and Kylo Ren put in as a replacement? Or maybe a different Sith?
It will be set in the time of the Episode 7-9 trilogy.

No clue what will happen with Jedi Training.

Princess Leia

It will be set in the time of the Episode 7-9 trilogy.

No clue what will happen with Jedi Training.
It's sort of an oddball, in terms of storytelling. The timeline it fits the best is between 1-3 (or even before the prequels). But then kids fight Vader (which gives me flashbacks of a man in the Revenge of the Sith movie yelling 'DIE!' at the screen right before the Padawan massacre), and that's more TV show- to Episode 6 in terms of story. Facing kids off against Vader isn't going to work for the SWE.

If Jedi Training is moved, I'm sure Kylo will be the Big Bad; I just want it to feel natural to the whole experience.

I don't have kids, but JTA was running during my last visit, and I thought it was pretty cute. If I was a kid I would have enjoyed it.

J. D.

It's sort of an oddball, in terms of storytelling. The timeline it fits the best is between 1-3 (or even before the prequels). But then kids fight Vader (which gives me flashbacks of a man in the Revenge of the Sith movie yelling 'DIE!' at the screen right before the Padawan massacre), and that's more TV show- to Episode 6 in terms of story. Facing kids off against Vader isn't going to work for the SWE.

If Jedi Training is moved, I'm sure Kylo will be the Big Bad; I just want it to feel natural to the whole experience.

I don't have kids, but JTA was running during my last visit, and I thought it was pretty cute. If I was a kid I would have enjoyed it.
Vader and co. are force visions that manifest out of the temple, so technically they can use anyone as the big bads.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom