News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

Disney Irish

Premium Member
But from what we know that is not the case. the one out front is supposed to be the legendary falcon from the films not another of the same model. hence the dish used in the current films. it is more than safe to assume that.

Well not to get too nerdy but the civilian rectangle one from the current films would probably be the one on the regular models as well since the YT-1300f is a glorified tugboat. The round one seen in the first trilogy is a military grade one that was added later on, presumably after Han took it over. As note in the Solo film its a retractable circular one, not the one seen in the first trilogy. Which again presumably would have been added by Lando when he customized the Falcon for his smuggling business prior to Han winning it from him.

Anyways, my point of the post was to show you there are ways that WDI can tell a story on why we aren't boarding the one we see out front.

don't forget space mountain. still a mountain.

The SM in their post means Space Mountain.

lifeisgoodboy

Well not to get too nerdy but the civilian rectangle one from the current films would probably be the one on the regular models as well since the YT-1300f is a glorified tugboat. The round one seen in the first trilogy is a military grade one that was added later on, presumably after Han took it over. As note in the Solo film its a retractable circular one, not the one seen in the first trilogy. Which again presumably would have been added by Lando when he customized the Falcon for his smuggling business prior to Han winning it from him.

Anyways, my point of the post was to show you there are ways that WDI can tell a story on why we aren't boarding the one we see out front.

The dish on the MF are called main sensor rectenna. I have a book about the MF if you need more info. The book is called
STAR WARS MF
modified YT-1300 Corellian Frieighter
Owner's Workshop Manual.

Old Mouseketeer

They should have the queue go through the hidden cemetary at Disneyland.

It's not a hidden cemetery. That's an internet phallacy. The animal figures there are an afterthought. They are duplicates of the ones in the queue. I know from CMs who work the attraction that there's no "there" there. It's like asking for a death certificate--that's not a thing (in California). As one "approved" response goes, "we don't give death certificates, we take death certificates".

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

The ride is called MILLENIUM FALCON: SMUGGLER'S RUN meaning you are boarding the only Y-T frieghter ever called the Millenium Falcon.

BD-Anaheim

this right here shows why you miss the point of that scene. you are not in a normal house. these vehicles are from another dimension if you will. this is why the florida mansion fails. I 100% agree with @George lucas ona bench when he says what you are suggesting is a terrible idea. it would undercut the theme of the scene

The FL mansion queue is one of the best in either park. It sets the scene for the experience to come a bit more so than in CA (both are enjoyable). Just celebrate the differences and move on.

lifeisgoodboy

It's not a hidden cemetery. That's an internet phallacy. The animal figures there are an afterthought. They are duplicates of the ones in the queue. I know from CMs who work the attraction that there's no "there" there. It's like asking for a death certificate--that's not a thing (in California). As one "approved" response goes, "we don't give death certificates, we take death certificates".

I didn't get the word hidden cemetary from the internet. I got it from a book that I had. I am still going to say hidden cemetary. The animals also have different names also.

Sharon&Susan

The statues in the cast member cemetery came first, the ones in the queue are the duplicates. https://longforgottenhauntedmansion.blogspot.com/2010/07/pet-cemeteries.html

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom