Star Wars and Indy games

darthjohnny

I know the LEGO Indiana Jones comes out this summer.

I found it weird that, as far as I know, there will be no official Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull video game.

But what about that one Indiana Jones game with the original story that LucasArts was creating? What ever happened to that?

erasure fan1

But what about that one Indiana Jones game with the original story that LucasArts was creating? What ever happened to that?
They pushed it back until 09' sometime so they could put all the resources into the force unleashed. I was a bit mad at first but Im glad lucas arts didnt just try to put out a half baked game to meet a deadline like they have done oh so many times.

darthjohnny

They pushed it back until 09' sometime so they could put all the resources into the force unleashed. I was a bit mad at first but Im glad lucas arts didnt just try to put out a half baked game to meet a deadline like they have done oh so many times.

That's disappointing. I remember hearing about it a lot, and then it kind of just disappeared.

I don't think they even released what the plot was.

I still wish they would come out with one for the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

erasure fan1

That's disappointing. I remember hearing about it a lot, and then it kind of just disappeared.
Yea the funny thing is they had been using the Indiana Jones game as the showcase for the new engines. They showed it way before the starwars game I thought it had to be almost done. I guess starwars was just more important to them.

darthjohnny

Yeah. I remember they even had a trailer for the game.

Oh well, I'm sure it'll come out next year. We'll probably hear more about it as Star Wars: The Force Unleashed gets closer to the release date.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom