1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Spooky Day in the Parks event taking place 9/22-9/23 at MK & DHS

Discussion in 'WDW Parks News, Rumors and Current Events' started by JudyHopps, Apr 19, 2017.

1. JudyHopps

JudyHopps Well-Known Member

This was just announced today! The folks behind the group are not affiliated with Disney, and these events are similar to "Bats Days" which is an event held at Disneyland every year. They will hold gatherings and events throughout WDW, but their central location will be (despite the construction) Coronado Springs. Gatherings are scheduled to take place at Magic Kingdom (which has MNSSHP on 9/22), and at Tower of Terror at Hollywood Studios.
    Once again, the folks behind this are not affiliated with Disney, and this event is similar to "Bat Days" which is held at Disneyland.
    Link to more information: https://www.spookydayintheparks.com/

WEDwaydatamover likes this.
  2. Herbie

Herbie Well-Known Member

I am a huge Spooky Empire fan (anybody going this weekend?) Can not wait for this.

3. mrsWarren14

mrsWarren14 New Member

Yes, I am going this weekend. My travel agency is having a conference that same weekend.

Herbie likes this.
  4. Herbie

Herbie Well-Known Member

Have fun! Always a blast time to see the vendor room, guests, Q&A panels, etc. Joan Cusack (Jessie from Toy Story) will be there FYI.

5. mrsWarren14

mrsWarren14 New Member

Awesome! This will be my first time going during the Halloween season so I'm pretty excited about that. Also, there is a big group of us going to the Halloween party that night.

Herbie likes this.
  6. Herbie

Herbie Well-Known Member

This is my first time going to the spring edition. Kind of shocked that it's a bit smaller than the Oct event. If you've never been to the Oct event, expect it to be much bigger, i.e. film screenings, an indie film festival, how-to seminars (with special effects makeup artists) among other activities. Last Oct (which they had to cancel for a smaller event in December because of the hurricane), there was supposed to be a performance of what looked like a wicked Hocus Pocus live show. Would've been so cool. Hopefully they bring that back for this new Disney event.