Spooky Day in the Parks event taking place 9/22-9/23 at MK & DHS

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
This was just announced today! The folks behind the group are not affiliated with Disney, and these events are similar to "Bats Days" which is an event held at Disneyland every year. They will hold gatherings and events throughout WDW, but their central location will be (despite the construction) Coronado Springs. Gatherings are scheduled to take place at Magic Kingdom (which has MNSSHP on 9/22), and at Tower of Terror at Hollywood Studios.
Once again, the folks behind this are not affiliated with Disney, and this event is similar to "Bat Days" which is held at Disneyland.
Link to more information: https://www.spookydayintheparks.com/

mrsWarren14

Have fun! Always a blast time to see the vendor room, guests, Q&A panels, etc. Joan Cusack (Jessie from Toy Story) will be there FYI.
Awesome! This will be my first time going during the Halloween season so I'm pretty excited about that. Also, there is a big group of us going to the Halloween party that night.

Herbie

Awesome! This will be my first time going during the Halloween season so I'm pretty excited about that. Also, there is a big group of us going to the Halloween party that night.

This is my first time going to the spring edition. Kind of shocked that it's a bit smaller than the Oct event. If you've never been to the Oct event, expect it to be much bigger, i.e. film screenings, an indie film festival, how-to seminars (with special effects makeup artists) among other activities. Last Oct (which they had to cancel for a smaller event in December because of the hurricane), there was supposed to be a performance of what looked like a wicked Hocus Pocus live show. Would've been so cool. Hopefully they bring that back for this new Disney event.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom