SpectroMagic being prepped for return..

scoobygirl39541

When I took the Keys to the Kingdom tour a couple of weeks ago they told us it would be returning with in the next year or so. They also showed us the floats that were in the parade warehouse. It was really neat since once of the guys working there got in one of the smaller floats and showed us how it worked and everything.

Wow nice! I took the KTTK tour in December and asked about Spectro, I got a dirty look and "no, I know nothing about that parade." o_O

RunnerEd

Of the two night parades, Spectro is by far my favorite and I'm quite disappointed that it will not be returning. MSEP can't stay around forever despite TDO's cheapness; it will eventually fall apart. Does anyone know if a replacement is currently in the work or even in Blue Sky?

yensid67

OK, I am one of those that would take Spectro over MSEP anyday! I saw MSEP at DL and when I worked at MK in 99 I saw Spectro, nothing compares! While I am cautious to believe that Spectro is INDEED coming back, I am also looking for a new day/nighttime parade. Disney has the capabilities to make a day parade used at night, thus cutting the cost of making new parade floats for a separate parade! I just wish Disney would put something on their site that would put all the rumors to rest! I am going to WDW in 29 days, so I will hold out some hope that Spectro returns, if not I will ask around so I can report what was said to me! LOOK FOR MY TRIP REPORT AFTER MAY 13TH...MAGICAL?(that's the title I will use!)

Stevek

I grew up with DL as my home park so I've seen the MSEP many times. I loved Spectro and would be happy to see it return for our next visit to the world in 2015.

Genie of the Lamp

I wouldn't mind seeing one of the TDL parades being rented over to WDW for a while. I hear they have fantastic day parades there. Out of the three options being considered that they listed, I see their number 1 as most likely to occur.

luv

Spectro can return, but that just means I'll have to bring my noise-cancelling headphones and play the MSEP soundtrack from my iPod during the parade. Sigh. :rolleyes:
Oh, my gosh. I don't get that. I love the music from Spectro! It is (was :() whimsical and majestic. MSEP is cute and funky, but gets annoying a lot faster. IMO.

Looks like MSEP is the winner at WDW, though. Yay for you!

GiveMeTheMusic

why on earth would TDR have the WDW electrical parade? Its been said its in HK...

That was what I thought as well - I can't imagine it's in Tokyo. They have such limited space there - there's no reason they'd hold on to a 20+ year old dead parade. HKDL doesn't need it now either; they're getting an original light parade.

jrh1985

That was what I thought as well - I can't imagine it's in Tokyo. They have such limited space there - there's no reason they'd hold on to a 20+ year old dead parade. HKDL doesn't need it now either; they're getting an original light parade.
WHEN?????

I keep seeing this on here along with DL's new light parade but, I havent found anymore information on either one! Is there a link anyone can give me to learn more about these rumors???

GiveMeTheMusic

WHEN?????

I keep seeing this on here along with DL's new light parade but, I havent found anymore information on either one! Is there a link anyone can give me to learn more about these rumors???

You won't find much as they haven't been officially announced. Hopefully we'll get more info at D23.

A Chinese government official stated awhile back that HKDL is getting Marvel land and a light parade, but that's it so far.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom