Spectro Magic to return in March 2013

THEMEPARKPIONEER

I wonder if the announcement of Spectros return will also include the new daytime parade?
Soundsational Parade!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing can hold a candle to the original MSEP's music. NOTHING. Not SpectroMagic, not 2009 MSEP music, not Fantillusion...NOTHING! The original 1977 music is PURE MAGIC.
I am going to say it ties up with Spectromagic but when I heard this new music and Tinker Bell come around liberty square it was pure torture and then there comes the clapping, it was like a horror movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrightImagine

I delayed our next trip until next January to be sure that Fantasyland would be open... now I wish I'd delayed a little longer. :oops: I love both MSEP and Spectro equally... when one is here, I miss the other. If only they could take turns. One can dream.

PolynesianPrincess

Count me in as someone who is happy Spectro is coming back. We watched MSEP in November 2010 and then again in May this year and that was only because we were able to snag seats right on the curb for the second showing after Wishes and only had to wait like 45 minutes. We would never camp out on the curb for over an hour for MSEP... For Spectro though, we would. I love it!!

Tip Top Club

Ususally all of Liberty Square and Frontierland are open for second showing so Town Square would be expected.

That being said, I'm sure the same could be said for Spectro As well. 11:00 is pretty late for a family show.

The Duck

Update-

I've heard Spectro could possibly show up in January. They are working very hard on getting it back for early next year.
I hope so. I always visit in late January/early February and last trip there was NO nighttime parade at all.

wdw71fan

Update-

I've heard Spectro could possibly show up in January. They are working very hard on getting it back for early next year.

That's funny considering the floats haven't moved from the storage tent as of 2 days ago... Still sitting in the same place they have been in for over a year...

tinkerblonde11

Thank you Lord! Just in time for me to go next year and see it. I was really sad when I saw MSEP had replaced it, Spectromagic is my favorite. I know the words to the song :p

flynnibus

Premium Member
This reminds of me of all the "excitement" of bringing back Captain Eo...

Sure, let's pat Disney on the back for pulling stuff out of the archives without any effort to actually build on top of what they already did.. or as in most cases.. actually they trim back what they did before and hope no one notices?? (lasers in Eo... parade units in parades..).

Forget praising bringing back Spectro... bring in a NEW PARADE!!! Heck, be Disney-1990s and at least recycle Spectro and make something new and improved. Not Disney-2000s and say 'Hey, lets drag out the old stuff, prop it up so it can stand on its own, and call it retro!"

drew81

Original Poster
That's funny considering the floats haven't moved from the storage tent as of 2 days ago... Still sitting in the same place they have been in for over a year...

I meant more preparing to get it ready.

I've heard they would like to have it in January. If that happens is anyone's guess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom