Special Media Contest!!! Read Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Main Street USA

DCA Fan said:
Good job leaf! Yes, you should enter these contests more...and where are NowInc and MSU to make their grand entries???

"Hello?"
"Oh, hey what's up?"
"I should enter the 'hope' wallpaper contest?"
"Ok, ok, I'll see if I can put something together."
"Sure thing. Later."

BTW, great stuff so far guys!

NowInc

I was told an entry from me was requested..so i tossed one together real fast...i couldnt think of any better ideas :)

Attachments

• hope.jpg
    hope.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 142

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
i bow to you tramp.

Alright, I still haven't set an end date for this, but I will soon, so get your entries up!

mrtoad

Not sure if this is what you are looking for... but here it goes.

I took this shot and thought it fit well with the concept.

Attachments

• hope.jpg
    hope.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 93

mrtoad

cherrynegra said:
Good job mrtoad!! Good job. Excellent submission. This is gonna be a hard one to judge.

Thank-you. I don't know if I can vote in this one. It is a little different than the others and the message is so much stronger.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Contest ends Monday. Get your last minute entries in!

joefox97

Here's my entry... I think the residents of Florida really showed us what Hope meant after Hurricane Charley... this is dedicated to those who lost their lives and to those whose lives were forever changed by it. I like the photos I chose (courtesy of the Orlando Sentinel). The bottom right shows baby squirrels who were rescued by a family. The middle photo shows a man working on his house, determined to rebuild and persevere. The top photo shows The Virgin Mary (and no, I'm not Catholic) in a puddle of water with other debris -- but undamaged. The background is a satellite image of a hurricane, with a very slight addition of a very subtle rainbow -- God's promise that he would never destroy the world by flood. (And yes, I am a Christian.)

I did add a subtle Disney reference -- "We Go On" from Reflections of Earth.

Lyrics to We Go On.

Joe

Attachments

• Hope.jpg
    Hope.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 129

yensidtlaw1969

I have an entry, it's not very good (I've never done any of these contests before, but I want to) but it's an entry. The problem is that I can't post it here (I'm a freebee) although I can post it on my Website, but it can only be 500 pixels long if I do, and thats not up to size. Can anyone help?
Yensidtlaw1969

imagineer99

yensidtlaw1969 said:
I have an entry, it's not very good (I've never done any of these contests before, but I want to) but it's an entry. The problem is that I can't post it here (I'm a freebee) although I can post it on my Website, but it can only be 500 pixels long if I do, and thats not up to size. Can anyone help?
Yensidtlaw1969

First, since this is a media contest, YOU CAN ATTACH FILES (even if you are not a monetary contributing member).

Secondly, if that for some reason doesn't work, upload it to your photoalbum on this sight. You get 1000k free. That should be enough space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom