Special Media Contest!!! Read Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
I've decided to hold off on the next contest until, well.. the one that follows this one.

Due to the recent tragedies in Central Florida, here is the media contest.

Simple message needed. Doesn't need to have ANYTHING Disney at all about it.

The medium is wallpaper, 700X525, no DPI, JPG/PNG/GIF (no animations).

The topic is Hope. The definition of hope for all intents and purposes is as follows: The virtue defined as the desire and search for a future good.

Don't disappoint me guys.

This contest is open to EVERYONE. It doesn't matter if you have been barred from contest participation in the past, or if you are a new member. If you have a graphic designer friend, sign em up. I want as many entries as I can get.

Good luck everyone.

DCA Fan

I guess I'll start this off. Not sure I exactly like the way I did this for "Hope" so I might change it later.

Attachments

• hope.jpg
    hope.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 262

Testtrack321

Well, DCA fan is the best a photoshop. I've seen what he does on other forums, so I'll try, but man, I know he will win.

cherrynegra

Oooo....very nice Caldisney. Excellent submission. I like how the light beams through the branches leading to the word. Very simple but effective.

imagineer99

This entry is a sure-fire loser...(mainly because it lacks the AMAZING polish of DCA Fan's).

However, hope is something that we believe in, when there is nothing TO believe in. That's where this entry comes form.

Attachments

• hope_flat copy.jpg
    hope_flat copy.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 224

DCA Fan

Absolutely amazing entries you guys!
Cal Disney- I love how calm and serene your pic is, with the light coming in through the trees
imagineer99- wow you really captured the concept for this contest. Two thumbs up!

CalDisney

DCA Fan said:
Absolutely amazing entries you guys!
Cal Disney- I love how calm and serene your pic is, with the light coming in through the trees
imagineer99- wow you really captured the concept for this contest. Two thumbs up!

Well Thanks DCA & Cherrynegra
I cant compete with you guys though Im still trying to figure out Photoshop
:)

DCA Fan

Good job leaf! Yes, you should enter these contests more...and where are NowInc and MSU to make their grand entries???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom