Space Mountain Heading to the Scrap Heap :)

lazyboy97o

OK, just something to bring up now...

Anyone noticed those popcorn buckets at WDW? I always seen them, but is it a premonition to what's coming to SM?

What our rockets are now...

DSCF2161-Large-225x300.jpg

And Mickey on something FAR futuristic. Almost DLP-ish.

DSC03761.JPG

What do you think? ;):lol:
That is not a Space Mountain rocket. It is an Astro Orbitor rocket. Just another example of DisneyParks, a Disney park is a Disney park, magic.

EPCOTPluto

That is not a Space Mountain rocket. It is an Astro Orbitor rocket. Just another example of DisneyParks, a Disney park is a Disney park, magic.
So I have learned before...

Why is it necessary to chain all the "DisneyParks" :)rolleyes:) as one anyway?

Whatever happened to individuality in each park???

magicmaya

:hurl::hurl::hurl:
OK, just something to bring up now...

Anyone noticed those popcorn buckets at WDW? I always seen them, but is it a premonition to what's coming to SM?

What our rockets are now...

DSCF2161-Large-225x300.jpg

And Mickey on something FAR futuristic. Almost DLP-ish.

DSC03761.JPG

What do you think? ;):lol:
:hurl::hurl::hurl:

wdwbeepbop

Well with the amount of walls up in tomorrowland and all the problems it has, they should've just gave it mission 2 and redone everything with tomorrowland 09

Figment1986

I bet this answer is here within the 200 pages, but is there any specific reason why we didn't get mission 2? ($?)

because mission 2 is not family friendly... or should I say kid friendly at all... while Space mountain is more family friendly... since they wanted magic kingdom to be the "family park" while Disney's Hollywood Studios be the thrill park.

lazyboy97o

DLP

I've never rode mission 2, so I woulnd't the know the kid friendly level... is it comparable to some major coasters? Like Hulk Coaster?
It is like Rock 'N Rollercoaster. The Magic Kingdom's Mountain is about 100' wider in diameter and about 42' taller. So the coaster would fit, but it would sit to one side. Then there is the issue of the WEDway PeopleMover. I just do not see the point.

_Scar

It is like Rock 'N Rollercoaster. The Magic Kingdom's Mountain is about 100' wider in diameter and about 42' taller. So the coaster would fit, but it would sit to one side. Then there is the issue of the WEDway PeopleMover. I just do not see the point.

It's TTA here :lol: If it works in DLP why can't in work in our magic kingdom?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom