Space Mountain Heading to the Scrap Heap :)

Lee

Adventurer
No, that's Disneyland's but it still isn't the right Tunnel...
:lol:

Good catch. Launch tunnel.
Very similar at a glance...MK's and DL's...
200px-WDW_SpaceMountain_Tunnel.JPG

EPCOT Explorer

And there`s me thinking the DL re entry looked good. Kind of reverse speed LED.

Beats a spinning red cylinder anyway. State of the art circa 1975.

Well...TDO knows us Fanboys. We like our Nostalgia.:king::ROFLOL:

I'm just happy there is a wall up. Especially a wall that I can look over soon.:lol::lookaroun

EPCOTPluto

OK, just something to bring up now...

Anyone noticed those popcorn buckets at WDW? I always seen them, but is it a premonition to what's coming to SM?

What our rockets are now...

DSCF2161-Large-225x300.jpg

And Mickey on something FAR futuristic. Almost DLP-ish.

DSC03761.JPG

What do you think? ;):lol:

EpcotServo

I hate those buckets. Because it shows in a mixed up way that not only where they hesitant to close the despretly awful Space Mountain...they wanted to CAPITALIZE on it this summer! WHY would you put it on the popcorn buckets, when you KNOW it needs to close, and you KNOW it's in bad shape?

I know the many departments don't communicate, it's just maddening is all.
:lol::brick:

(Also Mickey's rocket is just an Astro Orbiter rocket.)

EPCOTPluto

I hate those buckets. Because it shows in a mixed up way that not only where they are hesitant to close the desperately awful Space Mountain...they wanted to CAPITALIZE on it this summer! WHY would you put it on the popcorn buckets, when you KNOW it needs to close, and you KNOW it's in bad shape?

I know the many departments don't communicate, it's just maddening is all.
:lol::brick:
I did wonder that as well. I guess it's just bad timing from management. As usual... :rolleyes:

I would return to the park-specific buckets, like one for the MK, EPC, DHS, DAK, you know the drill. ;):lol:

(Also Mickey's rocket is just an Astro Orbiter rocket.)
From DL, no doubt. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ce/Astro_Orbiter.JPG

SirGoofy

Very interesting...Think it's for the relaunch?

Who knows. I thought I remember someone mentioning a color change for the rockets, so I don't think it's out of the question.

It was a very dark purple, I liked what I saw, but we'll see. I would have looked harder, but my rage from not seeing a Jungle Cruise pin was still at a peak.

EPCOT Explorer

Who knows. I thought I remember someone mentioning a color change for the rockets, so I don't think it's out of the question.

It was a very dark purple, I liked what I saw, but we'll see. I would have looked harder, but my rage from not seeing a Jungle Cruise pin was still at a peak.
Purple, though...:zipit: What's with these new and odd color choices at Disney?

stitch2008

Intresting. I wonder how the complete trains would look with dark purple and orange.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom