Space Mountain Heading to the Scrap Heap :)

jakeman

If you don't like it you guys need to get more vocal. '74 can provide you with emails to all the right people to voice your displeasure to. Letters and emails and not spending money at Disney are the only way your going to get the company to see things your way.
Really? Only '74 has these ellusive email address? They haven't been posted here a billion times by now?

I think '74 should look out his window. There may be a Conundrum in his tree watching him undress.

lazyboy97o

It's TTA here :lol: If it works in DLP why can't in work in our magic kingdom?
The Tomorrowland Transit Authority is the name of the attraction, the system is still a PeopleMover. Just like Space Mountain is a roller coaster.

Well, Space Mountain: Mission 2 is in Disocveryland, where the idea of using a massive gun to send projectiles into space fits more than it would in whatever they're trying to say Tomorrowland is about.

_Scar

The Tomorrowland Transit Authority is the name of the attraction, the system is still a PeopleMover. Just like Space Mountain is a roller coaster.

Well, Space Mountain: Mission 2 is in Disocveryland, where the idea of using a massive gun to send projectiles into space fits more than it would in whatever they're trying to say Tomorrowland is about.

Errrr.... can I get a play by play of that?

EPCOT Explorer

because mission 2 is not family friendly... or should I say kid friendly at all... while Space mountain is more family friendly... since they wanted magic kingdom to be the "family park" while Disney's Hollywood Studios be the thrill park.

And how is Mission 2 in DHS?:confused:

I was saying Mission 2 in scope..:rolleyes::lol:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Is it true SM is getting the track it originally had replaced WITH THE SAME LAYOUT? BS... bs...
Not BS here. I like this SM setup/layout. It is unique and yes, family friendly. The last thing WDW Tomorrowland needs is to isolate one of its major E-tickets to a narrower audience. We can disagree on this though.

It is like Rock 'N Rollercoaster. The Magic Kingdom's Mountain is about 100' wider in diameter and about 42' taller. So the coaster would fit, but it would sit to one side. Then there is the issue of the WEDway PeopleMover. I just do not see the point.
I dont either. If you want DLP version.... go to DLP. If you want RnRC, go to The Studios.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom