Soup served in a Bread Bowl

krazazian

Original Poster
I was wondering if they still served this in any of the parks? I think the last time I recall seeing this was in Magic Kingdom.

jakeman

I haven't seen any in a while.

The last place I knew who did serve it was Columbia, but they probably stopped 5 years ago.

Vtlsgns2

Back in 2007, I saw someone get very upset with a food server at Columbia Harbour House because they no longer served clam chowder in a bread bowl...

Billy6

There is one served at the Mara at AKL-Jambo...Had one in June....Kind of a beef stew with breadbowl

mickeysshoes

Back in 2007, I saw someone get very upset with a food server at Columbia Harbour House because they no longer served clam chowder in a bread bowl...

Wonder if that was my DH!!! I know he is ed its gone. So we have to this at home all the time!! We are doing clam chowder this weekend. YUMMY!!!

Master Gracey 5

I could have sworn I got this in 2008, but didn't look for it in 2009. If its truly gone I'm going to be very unhappy with Columbia HH. New England Clam Chowdah in a bread bowl is one of the greatest food inventions ever. (Though nothing Disney has can beat the real stuff up here.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom