Someone is Selling Restaurant Reservations....

thomas998

Dining and resort reservations -are- on completely different systems. Regardless, the survey questions are very innocent and serve at least two purposes. The first is to get a handle on how many guests will be using the DDP for a variety of restaurant specific reasons. The second is to compare specifically what % of guests at the restaurant are staying on vs. off property.
On a vacation the last thing I want to do is waste even a second of my time on a survey. I don't waste my time when I get hit up in the mall for a survey, the last thing I want to do when on vacation is answer any survey question... In the end if it is just a survey it does nothing for me but waste time, if they want me to waste time on a survey then pay me.

I mean, you could not answer them but I'm sure at some point you're going to have to tell someone whether or not you are on the DDP. It takes 20 seconds, maybe less. They will still ask you if your entire party is with you as you will not be seated until they are.

MissingDisney

On a vacation the last thing I want to do is waste even a second of my time on a survey. I don't waste my time when I get hit up in the mall for a survey, the last thing I want to do when on vacation is answer any survey question... In the end if it is just a survey it does nothing for me but waste time, if they want me to waste time on a survey then pay me.
Next time, refuse to answer their questions. Let us know how long it takes for your party to be seated.;)

thomas998

Next time, refuse to answer their questions. Let us know how long it takes for your party to be seated.;)

I did refuse after the first few times... Didn't notice any difference in wait time... In fact the longest wait time we had was one of the early reservations where I simply answer the question... So I don't think it matters whether you answer them or tell them to sod off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom