Pre-Trip Small trip turns to a full week and add Frozen to the mix

Hello All,
It’s been a while since I posted but I’ve been lurking. We have 26 days to go to our next trip. This started life a while ago as a short trip just to get a Disney hit in this summer, but we extended it twice and now have a full week! Let’s just cut to the chase next time! Last year we did AK with the Concierge lounge and it was fantastic, but we needed to scale this one back a bit. I did the RR with my DD two years ago, but DD insisted on a princess theme and I really like the PORS so no arguments here!
Here is the cast:
DD = Danielle 7YO
DGF = Maureen
Me = Rick
7 Days PORS Royal Room
Day one:
Arrive go to EPCOT
Le Cellier
Illuminations Desert party
FP=SE, Nemo, Sorin
Day two:
No Plans = Resort day
Chef Mickey Breakfast
Wolfgan Puck Grand Café for dinner
Day three:
MK
CRT, The Plaza for lunch
FP=Ariel Under the Sea, 7DMT, PP
Resort Rest
Day 4:
MK
BBB, BOG Dinner Reservations
FP= PFTH (Cinderella), PFTH (Anna and Elsa), ETWB
Day 5:
AK
Yak and Yeti for lunch
California Grill for dinner
FP= KS, EE, KRR
MK = ELP&Fireworks
Day 6:
MK
Kona Café for Breakfast
FP= PC, AUS,HM
Day 7
DHS
SiFi for Lunch
VLM,TSMM,TT
Plus all FROZEN events: Elsa and Anna parade, First Time in Forever sing along,
Go Home L
What do you all think?

RickP330

Original Poster
Spent last night watching You Tube videos, watched the poly, POFQ and PORS. We are thinking of hitting the French quarter pool this trip. We did old man island two years ago, it was awesome, but we did that already. Thinking we want to try something new.

Not that we are going there, but we were looking at the changes they are making on DPV resort. I dislike what they are planning for the lobby...:cry:

teachmph

Thanks. I'll toast you back here from home (If Im not at work ;)) Take time to check out all of the pictures, especially U2!
U2 is my all time favorite will Definetly check out picture. Most teachers here on Long Island go back on the 28th. We get back from Disney have a day off then start work. I've been looking so forward to this trip but not wanting to go back to work at the end of it. Where did the summer go? Thanks for sharing your trip @coachwnh @RickP330 followed and enjoyed every post.

RickP330

Original Poster
We watched the You Tube videos, I am thinking the old man island pool is probably just as good if not better. we will probably just stay there. DD seemed unimpressed, the dragon slide seems okay...
RP

RickP330

Original Poster
Now it's DD turn, Matching fingernails!!! No I am not doing mine LOL!!!
RP

Attachments

• 10474642_10203797853818107_6085733421079402317_n.jpg
    10474642_10203797853818107_6085733421079402317_n.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 23

RickP330

Original Poster
DGF spent the morning ironing!! Almost ready to pack the suitcases!! Rain ponchos packed. Any last second items We should remember?!?!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom