Signs you're a Major Disney Fan

disney2b

so many applied to me i cant even list them.
mine though are

1. giving the monorail spiel
2. knowing jungle cruise like the backside of water.
3. disney is a way life
4. you whenever you have money

thinking of more

Lhriangel

Goodness alot of those apply to me.. especially some of the ones on the bottom ;).

How about adding... "Thinking that when your boyfriend takes you to Disneyland it is the perfect date"? lol.

I hate not having a car!

kal1484

For my compostion class, we have to make journals. I made one with a list of reason, as soon as my teacher gives it back, I'll post it!

TinkerBell9988

holy moley, I apply to all of those 114 listed reasons. well, maybe except for the tattoo one :D I love the one about reading a Disney book over any other book. I have this really cool idea about a Disney high school in WDW, where your subjects would be WDW history, imagineering, guest situations, etc... and like every month, you went on a field trip with your class to a park, and it would have to do with something that you are learning in one of your classes. Okay, maybe I'm a little too crazy... :p

Disney Maniac

Thought of another one! This one really applies to me:

You have the numbers for Priority Seating, Reservations, and WDW Lost & Found set to your cell phone's speed dial buttons, even if you're last trip was two years ago.:hammer:

Disney Maniac

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
I know this is off topic, but I LOVE your avatar, Maniac...

Minus the luggage ;)

Lol, Grizz. My sentiments exactly. I snapped that pic when I was last there in 2000 and FINALLY got a scanner to import it. Not one of my best, though. Perhaps I should post an avatar from Kilimanjaro Safaris...every single one is somehow of animal butts...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by DCA Fan

• You take a 700-mile drive from the Oregon border to San Diego and you play your CD of "The Main Street Electrical Parade" the ENTIRE ROUTE!!!!
  • You consider yourself an "elite" guest and everyone else is a dumb tourist
  • The music from Main Street Electrical Parade makes you cry
  • You can and will outrun the little kids to meet Mickey and Minnie at the same time
  • You revel in finding hard to find phone numbers for Disney Departments

here's my replies
  • I'd drive off a cliff before I hit Frisco bay.. ACK!!!
  • It's true! I am Elite!!! :D
  • Yes.. it sure does
  • Always have, Always will.. KICK THE BABY!!
  • Already have them all..

carol ann

YOU KNOW YOU ARE A DISNEY FAN

:sohappy: YOU KNOW YOUR WAY AROUND ALL 4 PARKS AT DISNEY WORLD WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED. IT IS THE GREATEST FEELING. GUESS I AM A DISNEY ADDICT ALSO. I EAT SLEEP AND BREATH DISNEY. MY MOTHER TELLS ME I HAVE A DISNEY BRAIN.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Calling youre daughter Mickey, and spending hours in places like this. Still it keeps me out of the pub.......which helps fund the visits.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom