Signs you're a Major Disney Fan

kal1484

I have a great one, lol, well not really but anywaz, if you are playing with your keychain, and notice that if you hold two of your keychains a certain way, it's a hidden mickey!

DCA Fan

Original Poster
I agree. I think Maria said the oly job at a Disney park he could get is at Ice Station Cool.

When designing a new house, you look at pictures of Disney buildings for inspiration (that's me!)

SewIn2Disney

Your computer startup sound is "We welcome you aboard our Highway in the sky and hope you enjoy the Magic Kingdom"
and..."when all ur buddys come online and it says "yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me"

Could someone let me know how to do that? (I need pretty detailed instructions, i'm computer slow) I've always wondered, and that would be awesome!
Thanks in advance:wave:

AKQJ10

Reviving a dead thread...

You a major Disney fan when you...

... Love WDW so much you decide to wirte a book about it (shameless plug) ;)
... plan your next vacation before you've taken the one that's coming up
... have 40 Gigs worth of sound and video on your computer
... have more than a dozen CDs in your car of WDW attraction recordings and songs just to give you a "fix" while driving

Cynderella

I have a Hidden Mickey on my body. Its a nautical star w/ an outline of one of those Mickey confetti's in the middle. And more are to come! I have many more places I want to put my Hidden Mickey's.

Anthony95

Angelique said:
Goodness alot of those apply to me.. especially some of the ones on the bottom ;).

How about adding... "Thinking that when your boyfriend takes you to Disneyland it is the perfect date"? lol.

I hate not having a car!

yeah... i would like to take boyfriends to disneyland to 'test' them. i took two and one survived. the other, we argued the whole trip (which included other southern cal parks). i told him he can't go no where with me ever again. lol. we argued so bad... i also told him "don't you EVER start an arguement with me while we are inside of disneyland - EVER" LMAO

i broke up with both guys though.

the current guy i'm dating hasn't been there in dozen of years... he's on test track for the near future. hopefully thanksgiving i can wear him out at disneyland :D and if he gives me an attitude, he'll have 2 minutes to get disney happy :D

Anthony95

AKQJ10 said:
... plan your next vacation before you've taken the one that's coming up

addendum of sub section ab34523 to this code: when you plan your income tax return 2 years in advance for a trip to walt disney world lol:hammer:

Daniellkerbell

Great list...another good one would be, you stop associating with people who wonder why you go there so much and think you should see othe rplaces in the world...yeah right.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom