Signs you're a Major Disney Fan

DCA Fan

Original Poster
Originally posted by FanofDinsey1981

- download disney songs -- in other languages. for fun.
And I thought I was the only one that did this kind of stuff. :wave:

Wooo Hooo! 100 replies to this post!

Dizknee_Phreek

gosh! there's just way too many of those that apply to me! but one in particular.... #65. You can recognize when a cast member has been moved to a different position in the park.
*ahem* just one in particular ;)
also, yes, i can hum Disney World atmosphere music as soon as i hear it....and there's been twice that i have detected atmosphere music from WDW in Wal-Mart (one being just last week...i heard Clouds Beneath You by Ray Lynch) ;) and you must understand, both times i've been in the electronics section, and it's not easy to hear music on the speakers when you have radios, tvs, and video games going at the same time. on a similar note, i can name several atmosphere songs by name when i hear them.
188, 171, 143, 144 apply to me as well and 145 is DEFINATELY me!
"When they offer you a map at the front gate of Disney [World] you simply smile and chuckle a bit. " LOL :lol: yup! definately me too!

k, here's a new one... For the past 2 years, you've been trying to track down a certain cast member that you felt an unexplainable attration to even though you had never talked to him/her. um...btw, that doesn't apply to me at all :lookaroun :animwink:

figmentmom

Hey, Dizknee_Phreek, I THOUGHT I recognised Ray Lynch's stuff as "atmosphere" music at EPCOT, especially at Wonders of Life. Is "Clouds Beneath You" the actual title of that piece? Thanks!:)

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by figmentmom
Hey, Dizknee_Phreek, I THOUGHT I recognised Ray Lynch's stuff as "atmosphere" music at EPCOT, especially at Wonders of Life. Is "Clouds Beneath You" the actual title of that piece? Thanks!:)

yeah! i love his stuff! i had thought of getting one of his cd's off of amazon.com, but never have yet.

Yes that's the name of one of his songs played there! he has several throughout the parks. some others of his include The Oh Of Pleasure, Tiny Geometries, Celestial Soda Pop, and I believe I recognize Rhythm in the Pews...but my sister doesn't seem to remember it.

you can check several lists of area music at this website! (this site also includes lyrics to some attraction songs) But do keep in mind, they don't have EVERY song on the lists.

http://home.cfl.rr.com/wdwsongarchive/songarch.htm

here's some other links as well that i haven't gotten a chance to look at. but they may help.

http://198.65.141.39/

http://www.emuck.com/~rufus/forever/wdwflist.htm

i have names of several songs in Tomorrowland, Future World, Wonders of Life, and Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playset (as well as some from Wilderness Lodge) so if you want some of those, just ask. if you want/need any help finding some more area music, feel free to ask! :D

DisneyrazZ

How about if you had a Goofy antenna for so long that it broke your antenna in half while driving on the interstate...i almost cried! :cry: now i have to buy a new antenna AND a new (different) antenna topper...i like the new Hawaiin looking ones we just got in at the disney store...or the mickey mouse sun with shades one :D

~DisneyrazZ~

DCA Fan

Original Poster
Just got back from my memorial day break. Interesting...we seem to have gotten several referring to antenna toppers.

*BUMP*

WeirdOne

You analyze Maleficent's voice patterns in Fantasmic! and the movie to see if it is the same person.

You watch the end of Fantasmic where Mickey says "Some Imagination, Huh?" over 3,600,000 times memorizing the guests reactions and Mickey's movements so you can see if they match up.

You pretend to be an Imagineer, sometimes even posting your ideas as actual scripts and then claiming it's actually coming.

You wear a CM nametag to work with yur name taped over the "old" name.

- The WeirdOne

DCA Fan

Original Poster
Yay! 282 reasons and counting!
WeirdOne, do you really analyze Malifacent's voice? Wow.

Disney_Freak:eek:þ, what a pretty sig!

disneytati

Originally posted by wannabeBelle
I always get all misty eyed during Fantasmic! I love those princesses!!!!

Hey, me too!!! It also happens during Spectromagic and Share a Dream Come True!

I am always misty eyed!!!

Kisses from Brazil!!!:kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom