Should I purchase TIW?

JohnD

Original Poster
Those are all great dining choices. We had a ROL dining package breakfast at Tusker House. The juice is amazing - told our server to save himself the effort and just leave the carafe on the table - I think we each drank 4 glasses of it. Just about everything is good, except for the grits. They were awful, tasted like vegan grits. :hungover: How can you mess up grits in the South? Not sure if your server will tell you this, but you need to show up 30 minutes before showtime for RoL - the entrance is over by the theatre showing Nemo. It's an amazing show.

If you like pasta, the selection on the GF Cafe's menu is excellent.

And get the fried chicken at Prime Time. It's as good as that place down near FAMU.

I've switched out two since then:
9/17: Chef Mickey's - Because it was available and have never done it

9/23: Raglan Rd brunch. I may be going to Typhoon Lagoon next. It's in the area. No parks planned for the day until possibly AK in the evening.

JohnD

Original Poster
Those are all great dining choices. We had a ROL dining package breakfast at Tusker House. The juice is amazing - told our server to save himself the effort and just leave the carafe on the table - I think we each drank 4 glasses of it. Just about everything is good, except for the grits. They were awful, tasted like vegan grits. :hungover: How can you mess up grits in the South? Not sure if your server will tell you this, but you need to show up 30 minutes before showtime for RoL - the entrance is over by the theatre showing Nemo. It's an amazing show.

If you like pasta, the selection on the GF Cafe's menu is excellent.

And get the fried chicken at Prime Time. It's as good as that place down near FAMU.

The place near FAMU. Oleans?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I've switched out two since then:
9/17: Chef Mickey's - Because it was available and have never done it

9/23: Raglan Rd brunch. I may be going to Typhoon Lagoon next. It's in the area. No parks planned for the day until possibly AK in the evening.

I've not done brunch at Raglan Road, just dinner. Do the dancers perform during brunch? They are such an integral part of the dining experience. One of our favorite spots to eat, usually on our last night at WDW. Love that bread pudding....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom