Seven Dwarfs Mine Train officially added to attraction list on Disney site!!

Weather_Lady

Actually I heard that they mistakenly installed the water backwards so even though you go behind it you will still be seeing the front side of water. ;)

I read that it was like the BTMRR "rock falling" effect that was installed during the last refurb -- due to a mistake, the water will appear to flow UP.

Ember

Original Poster
7d.jpg
Hey that's new- OPENING SOON!! So excited!

Dwarful

Well, now I will be watching daily to see if I need to change our MK FPs because I am going to assume they will go FAST! (duh). But I also think it may change our MK touring plans...rope drop straight to the ride and hope for the best...but be prepared for the worst. lol

cw1982

Well, now I will be watching daily to see if I need to change our MK FPs because I am going to assume they will go FAST! (duh). But I also think it may change our MK touring plans...rope drop straight to the ride and hope for the best...but be prepared for the worst. lol

Well, someone on the Anna and Elsa thread said that RD was returning a 3-hour wait for the meet and greet... it'll be interesting to see how/if that changes when 7DMT opens.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom