Seven Dwarfs Mine Train officially added to attraction list on Disney site!!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Yay!!

After two years of construction walls, it will be nice to see Fantasyland wide open.
Sadly, I probably won't get to ride it until 2015, as I am trying very hard to convince Hubby to try Disneyland for the very first time, after more than a dozen WDW trips.

Ember

Original Poster
Is this going to be a fastpass attraction? When can I snag one?
It is going to be, but no clue when it will become available. I am hoping that they will open fp+ on MDE when they officially announce the opening date. Adding it to the attraction list definitely a step in the right direction, so it should be soon!

Yay!!

After two years of construction walls, it will be nice to see Fantasyland wide open.
Sadly, I probably won't get to ride it until 2015, as I am trying very hard to convince Hubby to try Disneyland for the very first time, after more than a dozen WDW trips.
We are going to Disneyland in October for the very first time after many trips to Disney World.

Cesar R M

MINING INTENSIFIES!
e0vJWG3.jpg

I think this is the first official confirmation of this scene...

"After passing behind a waterfall, prepare for a party as you peek inside a rustic cottage where Snow White and her Dwarf friends are dancing in celebration, just as this rocking ride comes to an end!"
hopefully that thing will work until I get back to WDW.. I really do not want a strobe light Snow White.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I've peeked into the view windows for the last couple of evenings. Construction lights but no construction workers in the evening hours.

The Magical Genie 123

Great to see a new thrill ride! The only downfall is that the lines will be GIGANTIC for the first 4-6 months.:grumpy: Hopefully I'll be able to ride it next time I go this year, though!:)

cw1982

Great to see a new thrill ride! The only downfall is that the lines will be GIGANTIC for the first 4-6 months.:grumpy: Hopefully I'll be able to ride it next time I go this year, though!:)

I wonder how much this ride will impact the lines at the other rides LOL... part of me thinks this ride will alleviate some of the demand at other popular rides since people will be spending so much time waiting in line for this one, and part of me thinks this ride may be drawing in enough people who are curious and can go on a whim (AP's and such) that it'll just increase MK attendance in general.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom