Scariest Animatronic ?

scarr13311

Didn't like the Avatar movie (boring) and find the Alien from the Pandora ride creepy. But as always Disney great job on detail.

1533133053379.png

crxbrett

any of the screen faces with the screen turned off or glitching is pretty weird. not really scary to me but definitely scary to a little kid. i witnessed potato head's eyes go completely black on the opening day of toy story land and i thought it was hilarious.

Ya know, your avatar actually reminds me of one of the creepier ones - the daughter from COP! She always had a weird, blank stare and smile lol

CoreNovawarAMM

I don't know if they're technically considered animatronics, but two pages in, and no one brought up/mentioned the dolls of "It's a Small World" so far, and that's progress........In all seriousness though, between the spiders, and the "bugs" that run under the benches, I've never seen so many grown adults freak the you know what out at the "Bug's Life" show on a consistent basis at AK.
That show freaked me out! Talk about almost too much theming...

CoreNovawarAMM

I think the creepiest animatronics for me are the ghosts that pop up from behind the gravestones at the end of Haunted Mansion. I still either shut my eyes or look at the ceiling when that part is happening.
Dinosaur doesn’t bother me anymore...I just put my hands up, take my feet off the floor, and have a great old time.😆

ppet

Creepiest animatronics are the snakes on GMR by far, of course I'm terrified of snakes. The scariest moment on any attraction was the rats around the ankles in the Honey I Shrank the Audience show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom