Scariest Animatronic ?

Dragonman

Original Poster
Lots of the older rides are known for having these. I believe some of the scariest ones are the numerous witches in the Snow White ride before it got updated. They used to move very fast and legitimately scare you when they popped out.
fifthwitch.jpg
forestwitch.jpg

Mista C

Ooooohhhhhh, I forgot about Alien Encounter. Yeah, that was pretty scary. But during my childhood, I rode Snow White hundreds of times, many before the update. I can remember her coming flying out of the cave in her boat right along side of your ride vehicle. Even though i knew she was coming every time, it still scared the daylights out of me.

Launchpad McQuack

Carnotaurus that chases you on DINOSAUR. Never fails to make my heart fly into the back of my throat.

My wife hates that ride so much. It terrifies her. I think it's a combination of the darkness, motion, loud noises, and the carnotaurus terrorizing you. Every picture we have on it has her screaming or hiding her face. Needless to say, I try to take her on it as often as possible.

grim-grinning_toast

I totally forgot about the Witch until I rode it again in DL in November. I legitimately screamed. Those photos are truly the things of nightmares though hahaha. I think the scariest animatronic is definitely the Carnotaurus when it's running next to your car. I actually hadn't noticed it for *years* and when I finally did it made me so frightened that I had a nightmare about it.

JIMINYCR

The Alien in Alien encounter that you could not see was by far the scariest. Working on your imagination, wondering when it was going to get you in the dark as you were trapped in your seat. The Alien figures in the GMR that you can view are creepy but not as scary.
I find Hopper to be a pretty scary guy, as do a lot of other guests.
Chr_hopper.gif

Captain Barbossa

Lots of the older rides are known for having these. I believe some of the scariest ones are the numerous witches in the Snow White ride before it got updated. They used to move very fast and legitimately scare you when they popped out.
fifthwitch.jpg
forestwitch.jpg
Same here!! Always scared the crap out of me and still does!! I still have nightmares about it every now and then and these photos aren't gonna help!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom