Scandal! Outrage!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Actually it could be any of the following:

Synonyms: abandoned, abominable, atrocious, barbaric, beastly, brazen, contemptible, contumelious, corrupt, criminal, debasing, debauching, degenerate, depraving, disgraceful, disgracing, egregious, flagitious, flagrant, gross, heinous, horrendous, horrible, ignoble, infamous, inhuman, iniquitous, malevolent, monstrous, nefarious, notorious, odious, opprobrious, scandalous, scurrilous, shameless, shaming, shocking, sinful, unbearable, ungodly, unspeakable, villainous, violent, wanton, wicked

:D

scorp111

hakunamatata said:
Actually it could be any of the following:

Synonyms: abandoned, abominable, atrocious, barbaric, beastly, brazen, contemptible, contumelious, corrupt, criminal, debasing, debauching, degenerate, depraving, disgraceful, disgracing, egregious, flagitious, flagrant, gross, heinous, horrendous, horrible, ignoble, infamous, inhuman, iniquitous, malevolent, monstrous, nefarious, notorious, odious, opprobrious, scandalous, scurrilous, shameless, shaming, shocking, sinful, unbearable, ungodly, unspeakable, villainous, violent, wanton, wicked

:D

or it could just be scandalous :eek:

PaisleyMF

On behalf of the desing and advertising departments

This is bad, True. but also is bad when a promotional office outside the circles is contract to do a promotional package and is send the inflo the pictures and everything with clearance. If the client aprove the draft and the art work is not a fault of the designer but a fault of the company in the first place.

Now what the small letters say.

If you watch the vacation planning videos two of them that i always catch. It shows the DL version of splash mountain, and also shows the DL version of Space Mountain in the WDW planning video.

Another new one that i cought just yesterday at work. I bag groceries and a customer came through with a cereal box. I noticed it had the HCOE logo on it so i checked it out. On the back of the box it was promoting the new buzz lightyear space ranger spin in Disneyland. From my sisters info to me the guns on BLSRS at DL are not fixed mounted like the ones at WDW. On the back of the box the guns were fixed mounted so it had to be a picture from the WDW ride.

Any normal person that visits the theme parks every now and then and arent disney freaks wouldnt notice this. Then there are the people like us that can pick up on these mistakes all the time and it just makes us flustered. :lol:

that was my 666 post. i better hurry up and post something else before something bad happens

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
PaisleyMF said:
This is bad, True. but also is bad when a promotional office outside the circles is contract to do a promotional package and is send the inflo the pictures and everything with clearance. If the client aprove the draft and the art work is not a fault of the designer but a fault of the company in the first place.

Now what the small letters say.

Um, what?

Main Street USA

ImaginEAR said:
It's also happened on the US Dog WDW commercial. It shows the dogs walking across the Disneyland bridge into Cinderella Castle. Cinderella Castle has a stage, not a bridge!
Actually, it IS WDW's Cinderella Castle in the commercial. There is a short bridge from where the two paths meet behind the stage, that runs the rest of the way into the castle. ;)

kengels

It's Supercaliscandalousexpeoutrageous!

What about the commercial with the dogs sitting watching the It's a bugs life 3-d film, with pink glasses? Everyone knows that the Muppets in 3-d is who has the pink glasses!

snoopi_grl

The ones on the websites are not a commercial, but I saw a video for the Space Mountain in Disney World on this website: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/parks/attractionDetail?id=SpaceMountainAttractionPage
(the official Disneyworld website)
The vehicles in the video, at one point, shows 2 people per row. That's definitely not true.. that's for Disneyland, isn't it? I think for the Disneyworld Space Mountain, it's 1 person per row... i hope i'm not confusing ya..:animwink:

kiawahman

Account Suspended
you gotta keep in mind that the average vacationer doesn't know junk about what's in what park. it's only the disney nuts that would recognize this.

kengels

kiawahman said:
you gotta keep in mind that the average vacationer doesn't know junk about what's in what park. it's only the disney nuts that would recognize this.

You would think that Disney being so detailed oriented that they wouldn't have mix-ups like that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom