Scandal! Outrage!

Beany-Fantasmic

Original Poster
I went round to my friends house the other day, and found a Disneyland Resort Paris sweet box on her desk. Now, I must stress this is a Disneyland PARIS box...

Around it was the usual collage of images from the park. Including!!!...Splash Mountain and WDW's Space Mountain!

I couldn't have been more disgusted at this poor show. It hurts, you know?

Any other occurances of this happening?

Tigger2000

it's happened on the WDW vacation commercial in the UK (the one with the dog)...it has a different haunted mansion...i think it's phantom manor actually...have to check:p

ImaginEAR

It's also happened on the US Dog WDW commercial. It shows the dogs walking across the Disneyland bridge into Cinderella Castle. Cinderella Castle has a stage, not a bridge!

Pongo

In the Magic Kingdom board game, it has a lot of screw ups like that. It has Sleeping Beauty Castle, the monorails inside the park in Tomorrowland, it is really weird. But what can you do?

Since1976

Ah, Disney's always pulled stuff like this. Ever notice that the Space Mountain ride footage on most WDW planning videos is the DLR version?

Also, promo videos for Tower of Terror show riders *standing up* in a very stylized elevator. Honey I Shrunk the Audience promos show audience members getting shocked with electricity and actually getting shrunk in their seats!

The appearance of non-DLP attractions on that sweet box is probably due lazy research on the part of the graphic designer.

mandib

Pongo said:
In the Magic Kingdom board game, it has a lot of screw ups like that. It has Sleeping Beauty Castle, the monorails inside the park in Tomorrowland, it is really weird. But what can you do?

OMG don't even get me started on that game. I get so enraged just looking at it then I get funny faces from family members and I try to chill but come on if it says WDW then it should be true to THAT park.

ImaginEAR

ypcat said:
Well, there isn't a Cinderella castle at Disneyland. It is Sleeping Beauty's.

I knew that... I said it was the WDW commercial with a Disneyland bridge going into WDW's castle...

Pongo said:

Maybe it's like VMK, a mixture of all Disney Magic Kingdom parks?

CaliSurfer182

mandib said:
OMG don't even get me started on that game. I get so enraged just looking at it then I get funny faces from family members and I try to chill but come on if it says WDW then it should be true to THAT park.

But then the WDC couldn't have it mass produced for everybody. Specialization in products equals more money spent, and not that much more money earned.

dandaman

Pongo said:
Er... maybe that's the Disney Theme Park Monopoly edition? I haven't seen a "Magic Kingdom" one yet... The Theme Park Monopoly has Journey to the Center of the Earth, Indiana Jones (the ride), etc.

DLP Fan

Didnt the Lego shop at Downtown Disney have some errors in the window to do with parks around the globe? Paris having things it doesnt etc. Know its a bit vague but I'll find it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom