Sad day for Jay-Rod :-(

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Well it comes unexpected, But as of right now my trip has been put on hold. Something got screwed up yesterday and I will find out in 4 hours if are trip is a go or a stay at home vacation. :-(

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by Ariel
I'm so sorry. I hope it turns out okay. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you. Let us know. :)

2 hours and 15 min till I find out. Hell Tramp might be right. If this doesnt go through. I just might be on America's Most Wanted. :-(

mightyduck

Jay-

You must be going crazy! I'll keep a happy thought for you. And if it doesn't work out, just pick up and go this weekend! Worked for me. :)

Thinking happy thoughts...thinking happy thoughts...

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwmagic
Dont worry Jay - i'm sure it will turn out good.

Steve I hope so! If I dont post after 3 today my time. U know my g/f is no longer with me. CAUSE SHE IS THE ONE WHO SCREWED IT ALL UP!!!!! :-(

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by mightyduck
Jay-

You must be going crazy! I'll keep a happy thought for you. And if it doesn't work out, just pick up and go this weekend! Worked for me. :)

Thinking happy thoughts...thinking happy thoughts...

yeah thats what I have been doing! heak me and you can go this weekend :)

mightyduck

LOL! I already checked airfare specials this morning....

I'm sure your happy trip will go on as planned.

thinking happy thoughts...thinking happy thoughts...thinking happy thoughts...

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

Steve I hope so! If I dont post after 3 today my time. U know my g/f is no longer with me. CAUSE SHE IS THE ONE WHO SCREWED IT ALL UP!!!!! :-(

Jay, if you don't mind me asking, what happened? Maybe there is something that one of us on this board could help with depending on the circumstances?:confused:

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisneyFreak

Jay, if you don't mind me asking, what happened? Maybe there is something that one of us on this board could help with depending on the circumstances?:confused:

well if u can fix my g/f's mistake that would be good. But you guys cant help this problem. but thanks though

jazcatsnh

Jay, what happened? Did she forget the plane tickets or to book the hotel? You should still be able to pull together last minute travel arrangements (may even save you a buck) given the attendance levels.

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

well if u can fix my g/f's mistake that would be good. But you guys cant help this problem. but thanks though

Well, something similar happened to me a couple years ago where my wife and I were supposed to go down with my sister and her husband along with my Mom. Needless to say our company gets bought out a few weeks before hand and I have to stick around because the new company wants to come in and audit us. I was so ed!!!!

Not that this helps your situation by any means but I thought that I'd let you know that I know what you're going through. Keep your chin up.

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by jazcatsnh
Jay, what happened? Did she forget the plane tickets or to book the hotel? You should still be able to pull together last minute travel arrangements (may even save you a buck) given the attendance levels.

lets just say I dont even have enough money to live down there. aweeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Huh??

You lost me. Did someone do a whole LOT of shopping and drain the bank?:confused:

well I gave her 1000 grand to pay a credit card off and few weeks ago. they sent her a statement saying she owed this much on it which she didnt. So she called about it and they said they just received the payment, but her credit card has got canceled. So my thousand bucks has just went down the toilet. :-(

jazcatsnh

Thats ridiculous. They owe you that back or at least re-activate the card and let you go to WDW on that!!!

Kick their *** Jay!!!:mad:

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Thats ridiculous. They owe you that back or at least re-activate the card and let you go to WDW on that!!!

Kick their *** Jay!!!:mad:

I'm ready to do some @ss kicking. well thats no even the bad part. I checked out the card myself and that it expired in March. so they really cant reactivate only send us another one but we are supposed to be leaving next friday and the mail sucks and wont get here in time. :-(

jazcatsnh

OK dont give up yet. I had a card issue once where I paid $10 and they overnighted me a new card. They should be willing to do that (after reactivating) or do the same with the check.

One other question, did they cash the check yet? If so then they should have to send it back (charging you for expedited delivery of course). If not CANCEL IT NOW at the bank for some fee ($15 bucks or so and you got your grand back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom